Psalm 98:4

Hislady
on 3/19/12 3:13 pm - Vancouver, WA
"Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth; break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises."

How can we not praise the Creator for the awesomeness (is that a word?) of nature? Mountains that seem to reach up to Heaven. The roar of oceans that cover so much of the earth. I often wonder how anyone can doubt there is a God when you see the splendor of His works. I live in the Pacific NW and trust me, God was very busy here. We can drive from mountain to seashore in just a few hours. The beauty here is indeed stunning and unbelievable. This alone convinces me that God is alive and well!

God bless!
Karen
Patricia R.
on 3/20/12 3:35 am - Perry, MI
I have had the opportunity of living on the California coast, and driving from Monterey to Big Sur.  It is awesome to drive along the coast with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other.  I also get excited whenever I drive to Western Pennsylvania, and our puny Allegheny Mountains don't compare with the western U.S.

I cannot comprehend seeing the awesomeness (yes it is a word) of God's creation and denying His existence.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active