Psalm 119:97

Hislady
on 3/15/12 9:01 am - Vancouver, WA
"Oh, how I love your Law! It is my meditation all the day."

Do we study and use God's word to learn how to live our lives? Did you know any, yes any situation we can face today has an answer in the Bible? Times may change but God's word is eternal. The more we read the book the more you will love the Author!

God bless!
Karen
Patricia R.
on 3/15/12 11:17 am - Perry, MI
In recent weeks, the Bible study I attend has been examining how to discern God's voice.  The past three weeks, one of the main ideas in the study is that we can't hear God's voice unless we know His Word.  It has convicted me that I need to spend more time in His Word.  

I highly recommend the study, "Discerning the Voice of God," by Priscilla Shirer.  Priscilla Shirer is the daughter of Tony Evans.  She is a knowledgeable, gifted Bible teacher.  She attended Dallas Theological Seminary for her graduate study.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

mrsfloflo
on 3/16/12 12:59 am - Grand Prairie, TX
This has been a concern of mine for several months now. I am a part of Bible Study Fellowship (which is AWESOME!!!!!!) and our homework is broken up daily so we are in our word daily. For the last several weeks I have waited until the last day or two to finish all six lessons. Even though I finish I am in a rush and do not get to really take in His word.

The discerning of God's voice is so important to know His word and I'll add to that to be still and quiet in order to hear him.

God help me to be in your word and to be still and know that you are God.
"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

Hislady
on 3/16/12 12:13 pm - Vancouver, WA
Thankyou ladies, wonderful responses!
Most Active