Prayer Swap

mrsfloflo
on 2/27/12 9:56 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
I've seen I am Second do this on their FB and it's a neat idea. You just post your prayer request and then someone can reply with a prayer request and you pray for one another. (not to say there is a limit for who you can pray for, but you know you've got your prayer buddy for that post).

Here's mine.
I would like prayer that my husband and I become pregnant soon, God willing. And that my attitude at work would be to "aim for [God's] perfection" (2 Corinthians 13) instead of my own or worldly standards. This is a tough area for me since I was given a title promotion and workload, but not the accompanying raise. In addition,  that I would continue to trust that God would always meet our financial needs as we are faithful to Him.

Thanks!
"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

Patricia R.
on 2/28/12 2:21 am - Perry, MI
 I am praying for your requests.

I would like prayer for injuries I received in a fall back in December.  I am still receiving wound care from surgery I needed in January.  I will need surgery for my broken nose, which is crooked and causes my glasses not to fit well.  I also need physical therapy for a back injury.  All of this from one fall on December 30th.

Thanks,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 2/28/12 4:15 am - Vancouver, WA
Well I'll take your request Trish cause I'm already praying for you!

My request is just for better all around health and easier breathing with my COPD and the patience to deal with the health issues. Thanks in advance!
mrsfloflo
on 2/28/12 9:43 am - Grand Prairie, TX
Thanks Ladies...I'll be praying for both of you!!! Tonight you are lifted up in my prayers in His mighty name.
"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

Most Active