New to the Forum

mrsfloflo
on 2/27/12 2:47 am - Grand Prairie, TX
Hello. Just wanted to say hi and that I'm grateful for seeing that this forum exists. Can't wait to "talk" to everyone and read all the posts.

God Bless!
"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

Hislady
on 2/27/12 3:55 am - Vancouver, WA
Welcome welcome, it is so heartening to see so many new folks joining us! Hope you will become an active part of our group!
Patricia R.
on 2/27/12 12:31 pm - Perry, MI
Hi and Welcome.  I hope you will be active and post often.  The more we share, the more we are blessed.

I am Trish.  I have been a believer since 1974, but stagnated Spiritually due to a lot of mental health issues.  I am blessed to be active in a nondenominational, evangelical church that preaches the Word of God unapoligetically.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

mrsfloflo
on 2/27/12 9:31 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Hello Ladies and thank you for the welcome. I have been a believer since the womb because of my wonderful mother. But strayed and struggled with my beliefs from about 16 into my mid 20s. That was a very dark, dark time in my life and I knew God - I was just so angry, hedonistic and depressed that my faith was not developed or strengthened at all.

Fast forward to today, I am married to a wonderful Godly man for 3 1/2 years, we are trying to start a family (prayer request there). We both work for a great company and live in the Dallas area near family and friends. We are actually looking for a church home. I attend Bible Study Fellowship on Monday nights for years now and that has really been my true source of Christian growth.

My weight loss journey, mostly the beginning when I was trying to get approved, really serves as a testimony of patience, vulnerability, God's goodness and submiting to His will and I have learned so much more during this journey. It's been amazing and hard, but well worth it.

I look forward to posting and getting to know you all more.
"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

Most Active