Even More Gratitude

Patricia R.
on 2/7/12 10:50 am - Perry, MI
 Here is today’s gratitude list. 1. Maria is making more baby steps. 2. One of my wounds has made significant progress in healing. 3. The wound nurse is coming out tomorrow. 4. My pain has lessened, though still exists. 5. My neighbors next door, who have helped me a lot lately. Very friendly young couple. I have had opportunities to invite them to church, and they are seeking. They are engaged. 6. My cozy apartment, and being given the opportunity to have the first floor, and a yard for Utley. 7. All of my doctors, especially the vascular surgeon who did my surgery, and the ear, nose throat doctor who will repair my broken nose one day. 8. My heating pad, which helps my back pain. 9. The lidoderm patches the pain nurse prescribed for my back. 10. Having a washer and dryer in my apartment, on the first floor. 11. My weight loss surgery. 12. My psychiatrist and Dr. Barrett who have helped me so much. 13. My Ladies Bible Study is starting back up on Thursday night. 14. My ability to walk without the need of the walker. I hope you are able to find some things for which to be grateful. Love, Trish  
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 2/7/12 2:28 pm - Vancouver, WA
Great post again Trish! Sometimes people think things are too small to say thankyou for, but nothing is too small. God appreciates every thankyou!
Most Active