Continue prayer

Hislady
on 1/17/12 7:18 am - Vancouver, WA
Please continue to pray for Trish as she had leg surgery this AM. Heavenly Father we ask that you would bring healing and recovery to our sister Trish. She has had several medical issues recently and needs your strength and healing power to recover and return to her life and her good buddy doggie Utley. I'm sure he misses her very much. Give her your healing love. We ask this in your precious Son's name.Amen!
Patricia R.
on 1/17/12 9:46 am - Perry, MI
 Thank you for praying for me. My surgery went well and I am back in my room recuperating. I look forward to going home and sleeping in my own bed with Utley by my side. 

God sent several people to come pray with me this morning, including my pastor. It's hard to get to this forum from my iPhone, but I have a Facebook app, so I will update there till I get home. 
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 1/18/12 11:09 am - Vancouver, WA
Take care and I do check for your updates on FB. Speedy recovery to you!
Most Active