Praise and Prayer Request

Patricia R.
on 1/9/12 10:46 pm - Perry, MI
 I want to praise the Lord for the wonderful medical care I received while in the hospital the past six days.  I went to the ER and was admitted late on the 3rd of January, and was discharged yesterday afternoon, the 9th.  

I really banged up my leg in a fall on the 30th, and because of being on Coumadin and having lousy circulation in my legs, I developed some huge and painful hematomas, and a bad case of Cellulitus.  I have black and blue marks all over the leg as well.  At first the ER tried to drain the hematoma on the 2nd, but I had to go back the next day and they admitted me.  

My healing will be slow, because of the previously mentioned complications, but the doctors were pleased with the progress they saw prior to my discharge.

Please pray that I continue to heal, and that I get full use of the leg, and become pain free from the injuries.  Also, please pray that I continue an attitude of gratitude.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 1/10/12 8:31 am - Vancouver, WA
I know how great it feels to get back home and to snuggle with Utley again! That's what I missed most too was my doggie snuggle time. Take good care of yourself and take it easy, don't try to rush healing. We will keep praying for your complete recovery!
Most Active