Need Prayer

Patricia R.
on 12/31/11 12:36 am - Perry, MI
 I had a freak fall onto my face on Friday.  I broke my nose, and badly bruised my forehead, and left knee and shin.  I have to call my ENT on Monday to see if he can get me in next week.  Otherwise, I will have to wait till the 17th, when I am already scheduled to see him about my sick sinuses.  I am in a ton of physical pain, and look horrible with cuts and bruises all over my forehead and nose.  Plus, I scratched my glasses, which hurt to wear, and now need a new eye exam and new glasses.  Oh, and somehow, I pulled a muscle in my back near my shoulder blade.

Please pray I can get to see the ENT doc next week.  Also, that the paperwork for my vision insurance gets processed quickly, so I can get the exam and order new glasses right away.  

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 12/31/11 7:07 am - Vancouver, WA
Boy you sure know hoe to close out the year! I'll be praying for quick healing and that you can get all the appointments in a timely manner. Let's hope this new year is a much better one!
Most Active