Choices and consequences

Hislady
on 12/28/11 12:50 pm - Vancouver, WA
Galations 6:7 says" Do not be decieved, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap". Paul wrote this to remind us that there a consequences for our choices and when we make a wrong choice we end up paying for it. If we make wise choices we will reap the rewards, if not in this life in the next. This includes how we treat people if we treat them right we will have good interactions and  fruitful relationships. If we treat them badly we find ourselves alienated from others and angry with ourselves and this keeps us from being able to serve Christ effectively. This week take a little time to make sure you are making a wise choice so that God can use you to serve His purpose.

God bless!
Karen
Patricia R.
on 12/31/11 12:28 am - Perry, MI
 This is such a good meditation today. I am mentoring a baby believer who is my age chronilogically, but acts like a spoiled brat with her family, and then whines about how her husband and teenage girls hate her.  I have repeatedly encouraged her to not speak to them at all, and she still goes to them looking for love and affirmation, and does not comprehend why they are hostile to her.  I wonder if she will ever get it.

People will treat us based on how we relate to them.  If we treat people with love and kindness, we will receive that from them.  

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active