Hello ALL

clubnewyou
on 12/16/11 8:43 am - TN
Well the appeal process didn't go as i'd hoped but thats ok i am still going through with the band the way i see it now is that i need help and being so close to 40 isn't standing in my favor i would like to share my life with my kids while they are still home .
Hislady
on 12/16/11 11:51 am - Vancouver, WA
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that! Well the band does work for some, you'll have to work very hard but it can be done. One word of caution try to keep your band as loose as you can to avoid being too tight. Being too tight can cause very serious problems. Good luck to you!
Patricia R.
on 12/17/11 4:14 am - Perry, MI
 So sorry your appeal did not go as hoped.  I could not have gotten my RNY without my insurance, which paid 100% of my costs, except the $25 co-pay for the preadmission testing exam.  I am so grateful for that insurance.  

I will be praying for you.  I hope your lap-band is successful.  I hit a snag in my weight loss after a relapse into alcohol.  I lost over 100 pounds, but regained 40 during my relapse.  I am back on track, and losing again.  

One thing I have learned from my weight loss surgery is that I have to make total lifestyle changes, with diet and exercise, because the surgery is just a tool, not a cure.  

God bless.

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa Hull
on 12/17/11 8:01 am - Swanzey, NH
God has a plan for you.  Stay focused and keep your eye on the prize.  You will be successful!

Lisa
Most Active