Peaceful encounters

Hislady
on 12/12/11 10:29 am - Vancouver, WA
It's so sad that this time of year when we should be overjoyed by our Saviors birth that we see so many short tempers and fights. While we can't control others actions we can control ours, so when tempted to grumble and grouse try to remember to be calm and peaceful. You may even take the edge off the other person's anger. We are to be peacemakers in this angry world. So take a deep breath and try to calm a situation down if you can. Make this a truely peaceful time of year!

God bless!
Karen
Patricia R.
on 12/12/11 8:24 pm - Perry, MI
It has been a really good holiday season for me so far.  I have been wishing store clerks and restaurant servers "Merry Christmas" and most have been relieved and wi**** back to me.  

I also try to remain calm, and gracious to people who seem harried and hopeless.  So many people have no clue what this season is all about, and I try to show love to express its real meaning.  

I will be posting a message about my brother.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active