My Baby Brother's Birthday

Patricia R.
on 12/12/11 8:26 pm - Perry, MI
 Today is my brother, Neil's 46th birthday.  He has spent the last 5 birthdays in heaven.  I miss him terribly.  I try to comfort myself with the knowledge that he is in heaven with Daddy and, now, my older brother.  Last night, for the first time since either brother died, I got angry that they are gone.  I tried to be the faithful Christian for the past five years and tell people that I am glad they are in heaven.  But, the truth is, I want them back.  They died too young.  So did Daddy.  He was only 51 when he died.  My older brother was only 56.  

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 12/13/11 9:16 am - Vancouver, WA
You're only human hon. I think we all get angry at the loss of loved ones. I know I still ask why my parents had to go, but heck they were in their 80's so it really was to be expected. It just makes it all the harder when they are so much younger! I think God expects us to be angry sometimes so He can show us His love and comfort.
Most Active