Heavenly

Hislady
on 12/8/11 9:28 am - Vancouver, WA
Can you even imagine how heaven will be? I live in the Pacific Northwest and to me this area is heaven, the beauty is astounding. Even out my back window I can watch the deer graze and the rabbits hopping around. Even found a bear foot print once! Think of the Grand Canyon or some of the other wonders of the world and then realize that this is a mere comic book of what awaits us in heaven! I know I sooo look forward to being pain free, I'm sure we all have aspects we are looking forward to. However THE most amazing thing will be meeting our Lord face to face and spending eternity with Him! What a life awaits us, certainly gives us something to look forward to!

God bless!
Karen
Patricia R.
on 12/9/11 1:22 pm - Perry, MI
 I have always enjoyed waling in the woods, getting close to nature.  I have taken walks out on a country road, and have seen a baby bear followed by its mama.  I have sat outside a cabin in the woods, and watched as deer came into the yard at dusk.  I even was able to walk up to the deer and pet them.  I have hiked down a mountain, and felt the spray of a 90 foo****er fall.  God's creation is one that I am in awe of.  If this beautiful earth is His creation for us sinners, I can hardly comprehend what heaven will be like.  
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active