Nutritionist Visit Friday

clubnewyou
on 12/7/11 10:37 am, edited 12/7/11 10:51 am - TN
Headed to see nutrionist friday required by insurance still raying something changes so i can get the wls i really want which is the sleeve. Has anyone ever taken a minute to look at the sleeve's forums vs. the lap band forum i see alot more serious compliants on the lap band side its almost scary to me only doing lapband because insurance covers at 100% so if nothing changes i will go ahead and do it because i have to do something ....Pray for me ...Thanks
Hislady
on 12/8/11 9:20 am - Vancouver, WA
Yes I've gone to the sleeve forum almost daily because that's what I want to revise to if I can ever get bariatric insurance coverage. There are soooo many people that have revised from the band to the sleeve. The band is really pretty useless very few actually succeed and get to their goal weight. I only lost 40 lbs but have gained back about 10 since I had my band emptied.
Patricia R.
on 12/8/11 12:46 pm - Perry, MI
When I had my surgery, I first considered the band, but opted for the RNY.  I have been pleased with this, though I did not reach goal yet, because I relapsed on alcoholism for two years post-op.  

I do not know anything about the sleeve.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active