Recent Posts

Michelle L.
on 12/20/10 10:55 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Topic: RE: Aetna approval?
I just called Aetna. I'm approved! Hooray!! Now waiting for 8am so I can call Dr. Fang's office and find out if I have a date . . .
nuttiwebgal
on 12/19/10 1:49 pm
Topic: New to Phoenix looking for support group
I had RNY gastric Bypas in 2007 I weighed about 420 I now weigh in about 190-205 depending on the whatevers...
 Is there a support group in the Phoenix area?
I am also ready to start looking for a Plastic surgeon...any suggestions??
at my heavyest I weighed in at over 500 and I need some skin removed...
Thanks so much for any help!
Nutti

kellykelly
on 12/16/10 11:34 pm
avondalefatty
on 12/16/10 9:10 am - avondale, AZ
Topic: RE: Dr. Fang and Dr. Juarez St Lukes Pheonix AZ
I must be in the minority. I've met both Dr. Juarez and Dr. Fang. Dr. Fang I only saw briefly for a minor procedure, but he seemed nice. Dr. Juarez on the other hand seems to mumble a lot, does not offer any specific advice or solutions, and is completely disconnected from the records and office staff.
100togo4me
on 12/16/10 7:49 am
Topic: RE: Aetna approval?
I wish I could tell you. I have Aetna, but I can't even get Dr. Juarez's office to submit the paperwork.
Shanwoo_2010
on 12/15/10 3:00 am - AZ
Topic: RE: Dr. Fang and Dr. Juarez St Lukes Pheonix AZ
I am a patient of Dr. Fang and he is wonderful. I liked him from day one when I met him almost 2 years ago. I just had sugery last month and he has been very supportive and seems to care about his patients.
pamsalamb
on 12/14/10 6:43 pm
Topic: RE: BISBEE, ARIZONA
Bisbee has a quaint downtown area that is fun to walk. Kartchner Caverns are in that area and are well worth seeing...a terrific geology site! Go online for tickets. They book up early. Aso....for history, visit Tombstone. There's lots of old West history there, and you can visit the original sites of the OK Corral shootout and Boot Hill cemetary.
LessieBelle
on 12/10/10 8:52 pm
Topic: RE: 9 months post op!!! (PICS)
AWESOME!  Congratulations!

338 / 313  / 194/ 189
HW / SW /  CW / Goal   

LessieBelle
on 12/10/10 8:50 pm
Topic: RE: Surgery Date SET!
I wish for you that your family would support you - they will never understand.  I wish for you that your surgery and follow up go as well as mine did.  It is the best thing I ever did and I would do it again. 

Good luck with everything and have them think of what a great opportunity they are getting by being able to spend the extra time with your boy.

Take care!

338 / 313  / 194/ 189
HW / SW /  CW / Goal   

WASaBubbleButt
on 12/9/10 6:52 am - Mexico
Topic: RE: 9 months post op!!! (PICS)
You don't even look like the same person, good job!

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active