Recent Posts

ginau
on 2/28/11 11:06 am - mesa, AZ
Topic: RE: support groups?

Stales are so hard !!  what do you think is holding you back from loosing ?

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

REININGCHICK
on 2/28/11 7:06 am - AZ
Topic: support groups?
im in need of some major support. im having a hard time right now. ive lost 120lbs. day of surgery i was at 315 im at 195 now. ive not lost a single pound. im not able to go back to my surgeon because my insurance no longer pays for gastric appointments unless i come up with the cash my self.
no one on the main board has really helped me
im looknig for asupport group, only problem is i have school m-w

REININGCHICK
on 2/28/11 7:00 am - AZ
Topic: RE: Seeking patients of Dr. Hilario Juarez
he did my sugery 08/24/09 ive lost 120lbs no were near my goal weight.
loved his office, he was great, very dry sense of humor but i liked him.

my boyfriend referes to him as the gastricbypass whisper lol, kinda like the dog whisper LOL.

motorhomemama
on 2/27/11 2:16 pm - Okotoks, Canada
Topic: RE: Bariatric Support Group (FREE)
Donna , if you decide to go to the support group in Peoria on Mar 11 and would like some company please send me a message I will check in a few days.  I am in Mesa too and AI think Peoria is quite a drive away,
Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
motorhomemama
on 2/27/11 2:09 pm - Okotoks, Canada
Topic: RE: Support System
I have aband too and have been going to the Banner Gateway support groups,  They are awesome.  I live in canada in the summer but sure would be willing to be an e-mail pal if you want one, I can always use the extra support too as I am stuggling to get more weight off  also.
Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
Donna226
on 2/26/11 5:04 pm
Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure I can make that schedule but I'm going to try.

thanks again,
donna

doty_guy
on 2/24/11 8:32 am
Topic: RE: Update from surgery...
 I'm glad to hear you are doing good. Just take it easy and walk as much as you can. It realy helps things go down and gas to come up.

Guy

HW-352                        SW-326                        GW-160                       CW-221
1MO- 298                     4MO-243                       7MO-                          10MO-  
2MO- 280                     5MO-224                       8MO-                           11MO-
3MO- 257                     6MO-221                       9MO-                              1YR- 
MORBID           SEVERE           OBESE           OVERWEIGHT           NORMAL                       
missrocky
on 2/23/11 4:01 pm - Sherman Oaks, CA
RNY on 02/25/08 with
Topic: Was on Vacation in your state!
http://fatadventures.wordpress.com/category/new/

and I experienced NEW ADVENTURES in your neck of the woods! I have this website to encourage those who are afraid to exercise! I was 400 pounds and after losing half my weight, I'm out there doing things I never thought I could do- you can do it too! My surgi-versary is on 2/25. Celebrate with me by getting your MOVE on!
DSC00052-1.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxx  DSC00008.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxxwls5.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxxHPIM0194-3.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxxzoo2.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxx
The Many Faces of WLS

LessieBelle
on 2/23/11 8:34 am
Topic: RE: Update from surgery...
Hi!  Congrats on everything going well.

Stick to the rules, ya big loser!

338 / 313  / 194/ 189
HW / SW /  CW / Goal   

Mymamona1
on 2/23/11 4:31 am - AZ
VSG on 12/07/10 with

There are support groups in the East Valley at the Banner Gateway Hospital. They have a variety of support groups for you to attend. If you look up Banner Gateway Bariatric Center http://www.bannerhealth.com/Locations/Arizona/Banner+Gateway +Medical+Center/Programs+and+Services/Banner+Gateway_Bariatr ic_Center/Patient+Support/_Support+Groups.htm and you can see what they have to offer. Its all free and you don't have to be a patient to attend. Its a great group of people.

Hope to see you there.

Ramona

Most Active