Recent Posts

StillHopefulinAZ
on 3/20/11 11:28 am
Topic: RE: Vitamins
I did see them at Dr Juarez and Dr Fang's office a couple of weeks ago.  Are you able to take regular vitamins?  
Banded 10/05/07 Dr Lopez Corvala Tijuana Mexico
Lapband removal 10/07/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ
RNY 12/13/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ

ginau
on 3/20/11 9:30 am - mesa, AZ
Ray

YES !!
the spa inside  the Scottdale Shea  hospital sells Bariatric advantage - they have a good  variety  but not the full line of products... also  Dr Schlesingers office has some vitamins in stock - you can call and see what they have.  I bought the  new Mint Truffle  ADEK - not too bad

I believe a rep from bariatric advantage is going to be at the next Tempe St Lukes spport group.

you can email Vitalady  for her suggestion on getting levels up - she helped me get my Iron up - while she is not a medicaly  licensed  - she is a veteran RNY patient and very  educated with vitains. 

just check her website - might take a few days to reply.. 

Good Luck .. keep up us informed.  

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

StillHopefulinAZ
on 3/20/11 2:28 am
I haven't seen bariatric advantage anywhere, but you can get optisource at walgreens. 

You might want to try posting on the RNY board.  There are lots of people there that know a lot about vitamins.  I'm just still figuring my own vitamins out. 
Banded 10/05/07 Dr Lopez Corvala Tijuana Mexico
Lapband removal 10/07/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ
RNY 12/13/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ

RayM
on 3/18/11 2:19 pm - Surprise, AZ
Topic: Vitamins
Is there any place local that sells bariatric advantage multi vitamins?

I also think I am low on potassium. Last time I had chest pains and leg pain. Was in hospital 4 days. Any good ways to get this up?
DebbieB1
on 3/16/11 12:32 pm - AZ
Topic: RE: I gotta figure this out
Hey there!

Its Deb down in Yuma.  I hope you are feeling better.  I haven't seen any posts from you in a few days. 
smck_52
on 3/15/11 5:55 am
Topic: RE: For AZ patients with AHCCCS
Yes I am replying to my reply from yesterday. I got the call I am approved and am in cloud nine. so thanks for all your help on OH. will post my update when I get the date set. Blissful in Bisbee!
smck_52
cheermommy929699
on 3/14/11 11:45 pm - AZ
Topic: RE: Where is Dr. Steven Simon?
Don't worry ladies... He is right here! This man changed my life in 2006!

Arizona Weight Loss Solutions
29505 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 380
Phoenix, Az 85050

480-419-2280

www.azwls.com/

smck_52
on 3/14/11 2:02 pm
Topic: RE: For AZ patients with AHCCCS
Yes i am mercy care plan. i had a denial, and sent my appeal in March 1 2011. Just waiting for approval. I was thinking that it may come to the surgerys not being covered. I think I am still in the clear. Did ya just recently have your WLS?
smck_52
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/11 1:49 am
Topic: RE: Howdy Folks, it's been a long time!
If you can get your Dr. to Rx the bed your insurance may cover the rental, also if you rent under that condition you can deduct whatever portion the insurance did not pay (or the whole thing if your insurance won't cover the Rx) on your taxes as a medical necessity.
Ann M.
on 3/13/11 1:01 am - Peoria, AZ
Topic: RE: support groups?
The group is for anyone who has had weight loss surgery or is thinking about it.  You're welcome to come April 9th and give us a try.  We have a couple of lapbanders but the rest of us are RNY,  I haven't had any experience with the VSG but if you're looking for support, please come and spend 90 minutes with us.  You'll learn from us and we'll definitely learn from you.  The most important thing is that you'll get the support you're looking for and a group who will share your successes.  I'm not sure about the Bridges group being open to others who have not had the surgery by their doctors.  I have heard that this is a very good group and has very good information to share so please give them a call and check it out to see if you can join them also.

I look forward to seeing you on the 9th.  Please shoot me an email to [email protected] and I'll put you on the email list for a meeting reminder.

Ann
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active