Recent Posts

100togo4me
on 5/7/11 1:30 pm
Topic: RE: For AZ patients with AHCCCS
I guess your friend would have to get approval first to go out of state. That's the battle I'm fighting now. Nice you want to road trip with your friend and all, but getting your surgeries coordinated might be tricky. Good luck though!
100togo4me
on 5/7/11 1:28 pm
Topic: RE: DS'ers in AZ?
Juarez does DS now?
KATHY050506
on 5/7/11 4:10 am
Topic: RE: SHARE YOUR WOW MOMENT

My WOW momnt comes five years after my surgery buying cute hot pnk cruiser bicycle a moth or so ago! I am 47 and had not ridden a bike in over thirty years. Even though I hae lost over 100 pounds a little part of me feared that I would be too fat for the bike frame. It really IS true that once you learn to ride a bike you never forget! 

Mr Mom
on 5/6/11 3:47 pm, edited 8/15/11 1:17 am
Topic: RE: I must be blind?
Deleted Post

Heaviest:406 | Surgical Weight:366 | Current Weight:290 | Goal Weight:250

StillHopefulinAZ
on 5/6/11 12:58 pm
Topic: RE: I must be blind?
heh!  didnt know there was a way to add forums to your profile!  guess I will be waiting for a reply too. 

Tolleson here!
Banded 10/05/07 Dr Lopez Corvala Tijuana Mexico
Lapband removal 10/07/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ
RNY 12/13/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ

a_new_mii
on 5/6/11 10:26 am - AZ
I am on the DS forum.  I've learned so much!!  I'm just looking for DSers that might be closer to home. I'm hoping to find a local DS support group.

I think the DS is a relatively new surgery for the Bridges Center, as I'm learning a lot on the DS Forum that they didn't tell me before or after surgery.   

Thanks,
Ginger
Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

Mr Mom
on 5/5/11 4:45 pm, edited 8/15/11 1:17 am
Topic: I must be blind?
Deleted Post

Heaviest:406 | Surgical Weight:366 | Current Weight:290 | Goal Weight:250

Jennifer M.
on 5/5/11 10:49 am - Goodyear, AZ
Topic: Need an exercise and all around buddy in Goodyear area
 Hi everyone!! I live in the Goodyear area and am looking for a buddy to exercise with and just talk and so forth. I was sleeved on 4/13/11 so am just starting out. I have been very alone for a long time and could really use someone to walk with me and just talk to. I need this person to female and in their mid 30's-mid 40's. I am married and really want this person to understand what is involved in that . It helps when the friend is also married so we all understand each others lives. I don't work anymore due to fibromyalgia and spinal stenosis issues but am a Registered Nurse. Maybe one day I can go back to work but for now I am pursuing disability. I have a hard time getting myself to get up and go partly from fibro and partly from the depression that comes from being alone a lot. I would love to have a buddy that is cheerful and upbeat. If anyone is out there please contact me! Thanks!
 ...a work in progress...    
Deanne K.
on 5/5/11 10:13 am - Tucson, AZ
Didn't know Dr. Juarez was a DS surgeon.  Go over to the DS forum you might find some there.
LessieBelle
on 5/4/11 12:13 pm
Topic: RE: ** 5/31/11 !!! **
Congratulations!  It will be here before you know it!

Good luck - you are in good hands.

338 / 313  / 194/ 189
HW / SW /  CW / Goal   

Most Active