Recent Posts

lostin2010
on 10/23/11 3:44 am
Topic: RE: New Central AZ Social Support Group Meeting
Fantastic!  This is wonderful news.  I live in Payson and used to drive down to Scottsdale for their support groups (havent done it in awhile tho).  I wish you lots of success and hope many people attend!     Many blessings, Debra
scalingback1
on 10/23/11 12:19 am - Mashpee, MA
Topic: RE: Valley of the Sun Meet & Greet?
I'm a snowbird and will be wintering in the Phoenix area this year and would love to meet some WLS sisters or brothers!  I'll be arriving in the area in December.  I look forward to hearing about meeting up!
Paula

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

scalingback1
on 10/23/11 12:13 am - Mashpee, MA
Topic: Plastic surgeon near Phoenix?
I am new to the area and am looking for a plastic surgeon in or near Phoenix who has experience with massive weight loss.  I am looking at a LBL (at least to start) and would appreciate it if anyone will share their experiences good or bad and give me some idea as to the cost in this area.  Thanks in advance!
Paula

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

Lolaology
on 10/22/11 5:36 am - AZ
I'm in Peoria AZ and I'd love to meet some AZ people who are on the WLS journey!
20candy07
on 10/21/11 12:29 am - Tolleson, AZ
Topic: RE: My Four Year Aniversary is Today!!!
Thanks...and you will....I see you went to the same school I did...Bridges Center...I can still hear Dr. Maxwell's voice...chew, chew, chew !!  Bridges was informative. 
Best wishes,

Ruthie D.
on 10/20/11 3:15 pm - Mayer, AZ
Topic: New Central AZ Social Support Group Meeting
Hello Everybody!  There are two of us here in Central AZ, that have met together a couple of times and we've tossed around the idea and know that a support group is needed up here.  So, we jumped in feet first and are announcing an invite to all Arizonians in the Prescott/Verde Valley areas AND BEYOND that might be interested in joining us. We're talking about a social gettogether once a month to have a bite to eat and to talk about WLS life, our successes, our downfalls, our questions, and generally support each other out here in the wild wild west.  LOL 

Place:  Denny's in Camp Verde (Behind Taco Bell - exit east on Hwy 260)
Time:   5:30 pm until whenever you need to leave
Day:    Third Thursday of each month, except Nov & Dec to be the 2nd Thursday

Please contact either or both of us by message or friend request:

Ruthie D. (uh, that would be me... Ruthie)  ;-)
and
Moving-On (Debbie)

LIFE'S a REACH...    and then you FLY!!!   
           HW = 224, SW = 204, CW = 124, GW = 119           
lauriv
on 10/20/11 1:46 pm
Topic: RE: My Four Year Aniversary is Today!!!
 Congrats on your success! I'm pretty new out myself and looking forward to my four year mark! Hoping I do as well as you!

~ Lauri

20candy07
on 10/20/11 4:31 am - Tolleson, AZ
Topic: My Four Year Aniversary is Today!!!
I can't believe it's 4 years post-op!!  I'm still maintaining below goal.  Just a few aches/pains and hair loss, but, no more insulin injections, back aches, etc. 

Regards,
Candy

KimB826
on 10/20/11 4:13 am - AZ
RNY on 09/07/10 with
Topic: RE: Podiatrist / Bunion Removal Phoenix Area

I had the procedure in 2008 with Dr. Kimberly Leach...her office is off of US60 & Stapley

20candy07
on 10/20/11 4:11 am - Tolleson, AZ
I would love too as well.  I live in Tolleson, AZ now..

Regards.
Candy

Most Active