Topic: RE: just got home post op-not feeling like doing much
Hi Tina,
How are you feeling? 

Candy

20candy07
on 12/12/11 11:23 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Hello Stephanie,
Congratulations on your approved surgery!  Which one are you having?  I like Dr. Juarez.  He is attached to a good program that is enlightening as far as educating people on the post op menus, how to eat, etc.   You can email me under a separate email and I'll send you my personal email address if you feel more comfortable asking questions.   There are a lot of sweet and concerned people on this site. 

Take care and do email me.  I'll be happy to tell you what I've experienced post-op in detail...lol

Candy

stephanie R.
on 12/12/11 10:35 pm - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
 Candy I was wondering if you will add me to your friends list so we can talk.. How did you like Dr, Jaurez?? I will be having a DS with him on January 24,2012.. Love to hear back form you
stephanie R.
on 12/12/11 10:33 pm - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
 Hello how are you feeling?? I hope you are doing much better...

Michele1az
on 12/1/11 2:16 am - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 08/26/13 with
Topic: RE: Arizona follow up after surgery in Mexico
Well, here is my update!

Dr. Simpson is seeing Dr. Ortiz patients NOW, not 5 years ago when I begged him. Dr. Sprunger will see patients from Mexico.

I was going to go with Dr. Umbach in Vegas, but I am now being revised by Dr. Aceves in Mexicali on December 28th. YAY!!!! $6000 less than Dr. Umbach.

I am SO excited but scared that it won't work like the band because of my metobolic issues.

Michele

Michele in Arizona

Surgery:8-26-13

Ann M.
on 11/27/11 9:03 am - Peoria, AZ
Topic: RE: You're all invited to our Christmas Party
Just a quick reminder that the Christmas Party is coming up in about 2 weeks. Come on up or over to Sun City and enjoy some good company, good food and good support. Don't forget to bring your wrapped ornament for the exchange. We'd love to see ya. Joyce, I wish you were in town. If you're near, come on over.
20candy07
on 11/25/11 12:00 am - Tolleson, AZ
How are you feeling now?

Regards,
Candy

20candy07
on 11/17/11 11:51 pm - Tolleson, AZ

Everyone feels that remorse after surgery because of that low energy while our bodies are adjusting.  Once you see the physical weight loss it will boost your spirits..... You'll feel better soon and walking will help you circulate and heal faster.  Congrats....

Candy

REININGCHICK
on 11/17/11 11:01 pm - AZ
Topic: revision
im 2 and a half years out from having RNY. The problem is that im stuck at 195lbs. i work out 4-5 days aweek. i watch what i eat and i cant seem to lose any weight. my labs have been pulled everything is perfect. i watch my carbs get my protein in. and still nothing. ive been dealing wtih this for over a year. my body will not lose. im resorted to going to all liquids to try and shock my body. not sure this will help. no one has any idea why i cant lose the weight. Ive been seriously thinking about having a revision done. someone said before about a doctor that will do a revision in vegaS? do they do payments or what? i have about 50-60 more pounds before i hit my goal.im at 195 right now id like to get to 140-150ish im 5-6.

any one have suggestions?

20candy07
on 11/14/11 12:51 am - Tolleson, AZ
Topic: RE: DSers in the Phoenix area... I need HELP! :)
What can I help you with?  May I ask you how much you lost and what is your goal? 

Happy to help,
Candy

Most Active