Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/12 2:49 am
Topic: Just moved to Phoenix area.. looking for WLS freindly PCP
Good Morning AZ! I don't see a whole lot of stuff on this board, but I figured I'd give it a try anyway.  I just moved here from Sacramento. I am originally from the Tucson area, but have lived in CA for the last 11 years.  I am 3 years out from my RNY GBP, and I am doing ok.  I am going to be on my husband's insurance, which is United Heathcare, and so I am looking for a WLS friendly PCP that will know what he or she is talking about.  Any suggestions would be appreciated :-)
ReCurve
on 1/12/12 9:20 am - Peoria, AZ
Topic: RE: Dr Schlessinger & Ds
He did mine and I lost 300 lbs in a year. I wish he had taken my gallblder and appendix out at the same time, I think he does do that now. Those are my only complaints. 
seanbear66rn
on 1/5/12 6:41 pm - Dracut, MA
VSG on 04/06/12
Topic: LGBT forum invitation
Hello,
I just wanted to let people know and anyt there is a forum for the community and anyone who is friendly and want to stop by. I was very active 3 years ago and would like to see it become active again.   It is listed under  "weight loss related"

I am not attempting to offend anyone. I understand that some might not agree with me posting. I am doing it to help LGBT people. Everyone has the right to not agree. I respect that.

Thank You !

Sean

If you have trouble finding it just PM me
Sean  

YOU CANNOT GIVE SOMEONE HELP........YOU CAN OFFER HELP,  IT IS UP TO THE OTHER PERSON TO ACCEPT  OR REJECT IT !!!

Angelica M.
on 1/3/12 11:06 am - Hobart, OK
Topic: looking for workout buddy in Tucson
 Hey! I just joined LA Fitness and im on a mission to lose the rest of this weight!  If anyone in the area would like to join me PM me! 
stephanie R.
on 12/28/11 3:20 am - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
Topic: RE: Cancelled surgery in Mexico
 why dont you call the brdges center here in phoenix az.. they have great drs there and lots of groups and things.. 
Michele1az
on 12/27/11 7:05 am - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 08/26/13 with
Topic: Cancelled surgery in Mexico
I was to have surgery Dec. 28th, but I have cancelled due to stress and fears. I am sad and not sure what to do now.

Michele in Arizona

Surgery:8-26-13

stephanie R.
on 12/19/11 12:42 pm - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
Topic: RE: Bariatric Support Group (FREE)
 Hello I seen you post  i think I would like to come on February 11.. Not sure how much I will have lost sence My DS is on January 24,2012.. But would still like to come to some support grougs.. 
Sandy H.
on 12/18/11 3:22 pm - Mineral Point, MO
Topic: RE: Bariatric Support Group (FREE)
not to sound silly or anything but still dont know where everything is at here, I stay home alot. I have no idea where Sun City is at.

Sandy in Missouri

Sandy H.
on 12/18/11 1:54 pm - Mineral Point, MO
Topic: RE: Valley of the Sun Meet & Greet?
I'm at border of Tempe/Phoenix and would love to meet up with you all. I am just getting started. had my seminar with Dr Sprunger this past week, consult with him on (Dec 28). I would love to meet with you all get all info and stories I can on what to expect, the steps taken etc.

Sandy
Phoenix

Sandy in Missouri

Sandy H.
on 12/18/11 1:47 pm - Mineral Point, MO
Topic: RE: Open Support Groups in the Valley?
Tempe St Luke's has Support group meeting on the 3rd Saturday of the month for Dr Sprunger. You might wanna try them.

Sandy in Missouri

Most Active