Recent Posts

Crazeru
on 3/24/12 8:00 am
Topic: PS consults in Las Vegas 6/1 & 6/2 with Dr Sauceda
Dr Sauceda from Monterrey Mexico will be doing PS consults on June 1st and 2nd in Las Vegas.

Come over to our group for more information.  Click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/12 7:52 am
Topic: RE: revision
Hi there,
  I was going through old posts, and saw yourrs. Were you able to lose anymore?  I got stuck at 200 lbs, and have actually gone up to 235.  My problem is that I don't get up off my ass to excersise that much, and I eat too many carbs.  Hopefully I can get back on track.  Good luck!
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/12 7:48 am
Topic: RE: Just moved to Phoenix area.. looking for WLS freindly PCP
I'm at El Mirage and Camelback :) I am still looking. I just got new insurance, and the PCP doctors don't have any info about them online ...
phxbbw6ft1
on 3/20/12 5:55 am - phoenix, az
I have the same question, Looking for wls friendly PCP. I'm at 19th ave and camelback....
lapbandchicka
on 3/14/12 6:21 am
Topic: RE: Where is Dr. Steven Simon?
I have gone through chaos since Dr. Simon has closed his practice. I have called AZWLS multiple times in an attempt to locate Dr. Simon and was told "If Dr. Simon wants to be found, he would have given you his number."

I really liked Dr. Simon, but I feel extremely betrayed by the way my situation was handled.

I paid cash, and essentially gave up my life savings for this surgery. There was an agreement that I would have free lapband adjustments and follow ups for a full year from my surgery date.

I called Dr. Simon's office to ensure that the free fills and follow ups we had agreed upon would be carried over to the new doctor. I was told that they would be. This was not what happened. The new doctors office forced me to pay $200 for an aquisition fee, and $150 for any adjustments. (Which I unfortunately had complications so I already had one where they emptied my band, and will probably need at least 2 more to re-fill my band).

So, I am sorely dissapointed due to the high volume of bills I am liable for because of the lack of communication and the way the office was closed during his departure.
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/12 8:26 pm - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 05/04/12 with
Topic: Moving to Scottsdale in 6 weeks, VSG IN 8 WEEKS!!!
I'm nervous excited and STARTING TO FREAK OUT!
Jessi * There and
Never Back Again *

on 2/12/12 4:22 pm - Chandler, AZ
VSG on 04/25/12
Wish I could help.  I'm in the East Valley, it would be quite the drive. ;)
5'2   HW-324 • SW-277 • GW-165Surgery Date 4/25/12

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/12 10:47 am
I guess that might help :-)  I am out on the west side, Litchfield Park/Avondale area.

Thanks again!
Jessi * There and
Never Back Again *

on 2/8/12 6:48 pm - Chandler, AZ
VSG on 04/25/12
What part of town??
5'2   HW-324 • SW-277 • GW-165Surgery Date 4/25/12

baby_syrai
on 1/31/12 12:09 pm
Topic: RE: Dr. Blackstone's "Patient Liason" rude additude, anyone else?
Hello you all,

I had the Sleeve Bariatric Surgery with Dr. Blackstone on the 18th of this month and I am looking for the support groups online and I haven't been able to. Can somebody tell me how or where to go?

Thanks.
Most Active