Recent Posts

EccentricConsejero
on 8/30/12 6:07 pm
Topic: RE: Anyone interested in WLS AZ Meet Up!?!
For what it's worth and a month late, I like the idea.  I think that if we were to sort of band together, we could provide a great resource for one another through both social support and accountability.  
stephanie R.
on 8/23/12 5:02 pm - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
 Yes there are 94th  Ave and Thrunderbird.. 2nd Friday of each Month.. 
a_new_mii
on 8/23/12 2:26 pm - AZ
 I think it's a great idea!!  i hear there is a meeting on the west side somewhere.  I can't recall right now.  :) 
Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

merryterry
on 8/22/12 11:12 pm - AZ
Topic: I came back--to a ghost town
I used to come here all the time before during and after I got my gastric band and the place was hopping! Then I got stupid and lazy and gained back all the weight. Now I'm here to start over. Hope we can get some life back here so we can help each other out. I can't so it alone and I can't so it with people who nedd to lose only 5 or 10 pounds.

Let's get this party started!
Less is More

skinnime12
on 8/20/12 3:16 pm
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!
Dr. William Arnold at St. Josephs accepts AHCCCS...Phoenix Health Plan and Mercy Care are the 2 I know for sure. He's awesome...a wonderful and talented surgeon and a cutie!
mrsnate
on 8/14/12 9:16 pm
VSG on 04/27/12 with
Im up for it! 
~Rebecca
Mother to 4, married to a wonderful man, trying to find myself again.    
ColumbineCris
on 8/14/12 1:54 pm, edited 8/14/12 1:54 pm - Grand Junction, CO
VSG on 12/03/12 with
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!
Banner Gateway Hospital's Bariatric Center except Medicaid and Medicare. I have APIPA with AHCCCS and was just approved to my first consultation appt.
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/12 7:49 am
Topic: Going Raw For Life
Hi there Im Dr. Pinky
Im Up In the Grand Canyon Area looking for people who have had  wls  and really just to have support and throw things around i SAY NO TO  
High-tech tomatoes. Mysterious milk. Supersquash. Are we supposed to eat this stuff? Or is it going to eat us ? LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Ann M.
on 7/26/12 1:49 pm - Peoria, AZ
Topic: RE: Just moved to Phoenix area.. looking for WLS freindly PCP
I'm the one who uses Dr. Michael Underhill at Paseo Docs (paseodocs.com).  He uses Dr. Blackstone whenever he has something he doesn't know about or if a patient who moved here is having trouble.  This is about the only way you can get into her practice.  I love Dr. Mike.  He lets me know when I'm not following the rules and he knows what I can and cannot take for my arthritis and other aging ailments.  He's also not hard on the eyes.  I do believe he takes United Healthcare.  He's located on 59th Avenue between Union Hills & Bell.  I don't have a problem getting an appointment or refills.  He's very proactive and he's the easiest PCP I've ever worked with.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
lauracaucci
on 7/11/12 3:59 pm - AZ
Adjustable Gastric Band on 06/26/12
Topic: RE: Docter that do feels in tuson
 I would try calling TrueResults. They just opened a Tucson Office And Maren is the Office person, shes a very nice lady.
Most Active