Recent Posts

dbuckeye
on 11/9/12 4:19 am - Sun City, AZ
Topic: RE: Gastric bypass in 5 days

Hi Aari,

Wondering how you are doing.  Hope all is well. Thought you might me getting home today.  Don't be to concerned that it hard to get in enough liquids.  This will come with time.  Just keep sipping your water. 

Debbie

CERTIFIED SUPPORT GROUP LEADER
                         SUN CITY

[email protected]

mrssmith76
on 11/2/12 1:32 pm - AZ
Debbie, thank you so much for your encouraging words and thoughtfulness. My surgery is Tuesday at 1:00. I will keep everyone posted when I get home. Thanks again God bless
Aari smith

Aari Smith

dbuckeye
on 11/2/12 1:00 pm - Sun City, AZ

Good luck on your surgery.  It's the best thing I ever did.  The first couple of week you will probably wonder why you did this.  You  will be so pleased with the results though.  Make sure you go to your support groups they are very important.  Two of the most important thing is to sip water and walk.  Make sure you take all your vitamins. Please give us an up date after you have your surgery. I'll say a prayer for you Monday morning.  By the way even if it is not time for your period it is not common for it to start right after surgery.  Just relax and think about how much healthier you will soon be. 

Sip and Walk,

Debbie

SUN CITY

[email protected]

mrssmith76
on 10/31/12 3:50 pm - AZ
Topic: Gastric bypass in 5 days

Hi everyone, I am having the gastric bypass in 5 days, by Dr Sprunger in tempe AZ. I am excited and nervous. If  Anyone want's  to share anything with me I would appreciate it. Trying to get my  photos loaded, no luck yet.

Aari Smith

stephanie R.
on 10/29/12 9:08 am - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
Topic: RE: HALLOWEEEN APPROACHING

My kids are giving out cheese ball and spider rings. :)

dbuckeye
on 10/28/12 9:04 am - Sun City, AZ
Topic: HALLOWEEEN APPROACHING

With Halloween rapidly coming upon us.  How is everyone doing preparing themselves with the temptation of candy? For me I live in Sun City where we do not have trick or treaters.  Most of you are lucky enough to have children in your home or neighborhood.  Maybe you can purchase candy you don't care for.  Better yet get yourself some rolls of dimes and give each child a dime.  Any other suggestions I'm sure we would all appreciate.  What ever you do have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  

Debbie  

SUN CITY

[email protected]

Lkn4ward
on 10/16/12 9:50 am - Phoenix, AZ
Topic: RE: AZ Board Newb
 I just found this board and I'm a DS'er too!  Just moved to AZ a year ago and I had my 2 year surgiversary on 9/30.  i'm down 216 pounds and looking for a PCP or Internist for follow up labs.  Have you found one yet that you like/recommend?

Congrats on hitting your goal!
ginau
on 10/11/12 11:18 pm - mesa, AZ
Topic: Good Morning AZ
 So  the weather is awesome this week-end ,,, what exercise plans have you made >   walk around the state fair ?  the womens expo perhaps ?  or just the fun yard work calling your name ?

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

ginau
on 10/8/12 11:14 pm - mesa, AZ
Topic: RE: WLS Meet Up - Chandler - Tuesday, October 9th 6:00 p.m.
See ya tonite !!

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Most Active