Recent Posts

MSSEXXC74
on 7/31/13 1:06 pm
Topic: RE: can anyone recomend good surgeon in phx area?
Dr. Fang learned from Dr. JUAREZ. Fang was an intern for Juarez and assisted with my first surgery in 2000

MSSEXXC

MSSEXXC74
on 7/31/13 1:03 pm
Topic: RE: United Health Care Exclusions
United used to be one of the easiest to get to pay for WlS.

MSSEXXC

bellacherie
on 7/30/13 6:49 am - Alanson, MI

does that dr a revision from the RnY to the DS

RnY 09/09/11
waiting for approval of DS
HW - 242     LW-137    CW - 195    
treeza79
on 7/23/13 2:56 am - Buckeye, AZ
Topic: RE: Where is Dr. Steven Simon?

I have Found Dr Steven C Simon he is practicing at Casa Grande 1828 E Florence Blvd Casa Grand Az, 85122 (520)876-4006. 

ANGELOJOS27
on 7/9/13 6:30 am, edited 7/9/13 6:31 am - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 02/05/13

Dr Juarez was my surgeon. He is in the same office as Dr. Fang... Dr Juarez is the only surgeon in their office that does the DS... They are wonderful! its called Arizona abdominal surgeons ltd. Dr. Juarez id like to say is THE BEST in Arizona but of course its in the eye of the beholder.

Dr fang performed my emergency lapband removal. his bed side manor is so so....

Banded on 7/1/09,cool removed on 11/11... Switched on 2/5/13. Ticker includes 23lbs lost on preop diet...          

Mr Mom
on 7/6/13 4:10 pm

Dr Fang bar none, is the most talented surgeon in the state of AZ. He is the kind of surgeon that teaches and certifies other bariatric surgeons. He works out of St Luke's Medical Center in Phoenix.

Best to you in your weight loss journey!... Craig

Heaviest:406 | Surgical Weight:366 | Current Weight:290 | Goal Weight:250

Nijaz79
on 7/2/13 9:10 pm
Topic: can anyone recomend good surgeon in phx area?
I am moving to Glendale in 3 weeks and need to find a good surgeon to do my gastric bypass. Someone recommended a Dr in Scottsdale but since I will be in Glendale I was kind of wanting one not so far away.
ANGELOJOS27
on 6/6/13 10:25 am - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 02/05/13
Topic: RE: United Health Care Exclusions

I have united health care state of Arizona employee and I got my surgery covered. Dr Juarez st. lukes. DS! 2/5/13

I had a co morbitity and my BMI was over 50. it was actually 72

Banded on 7/1/09,cool removed on 11/11... Switched on 2/5/13. Ticker includes 23lbs lost on preop diet...          

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/13 12:00 pm
Topic: RE: Extended Tummy Tuck Procedure

I think I am going to have mine done in Mexico.  It's easy driving distance from Phoenix and I really like his work.  I just can't justify AZ prices when I actually like the work that was done better by a Mexicali surgeon.

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/13 11:58 am
Topic: RE: PCP recommendations in Gilbert area?
On June 3, 2013 at 5:59 AM Pacific Time, TracyA wrote:
They presented band, sleeve, and bypass at the initial seminar. Personally, band felt like the right choice for me.

Working on my 6 mo diet and the pre-op list. If no hiccups, should have surgery before Christmas!

Be really careful.  Even the band makers make it very clear the band is not a lifetime device.  It has as many complications in number as bypass.  Most band are removed in a few short years.  It makes no difference at all if you follow all the infamous rules, the band does not work long term.  It has the slowest weight loss, the least weight loss, the most complications, and the highest regain of all WLS procedures.

They are very hard to live with.  VERY hard.

Most Active