Recent Posts

Michele1az
on 8/24/13 8:09 am - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 08/26/13 with
Topic: RE: Update!!

Thank you for posting the update! I am having revision to RNY on Monday! I am SO excited, and I love hearing about your success. 

Again, thank you for sharing.

Michele in Arizona

Surgery:8-26-13

Member Services
on 8/19/13 6:36 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: Do you know.......

Do you know......our founder, Eric Klein, created ObesityHelp back in 1998 and we've been the source of information, support and education for bariatrics since that time.

Do you know.....that ObesityHelp organized and hosted the first ever National Conference for pre-ops, post-ops, and individuals considering weight loss surgery?

Please join us as we celebrate our history with the OH community of 65 events in 26 states since 2004, and our 2013 Event on October 4-5, 2013 in Anaheim, California!!

stephanie R.
on 8/14/13 11:22 pm - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
Topic: Update!!
Well I don't post much on this side anymore. I am very open about my surgery on my Facebook page. So here is my update for the people that fallow me on here.. I am almost 18 month post op where did my time go.. I have lost 144 since my highest weight. I do go up an down about 5 pounds depending on what I have eaten or how much water or protein drinks I do.. I still have a hard time getting all my vitamins in each day but I do the best I can.. 2 months ago I did have the extra skin in my lower tummy area removed I am very happy with the way things are healing there! I feel my ds saved my life from where I was at. I look forward to each day now as something new. Always still do something for me. I never knew Years ago I would enjoy different actives like I do now. ( 5k, hiking, long 3 mile+walks, squat challenge, sprint with my kids).. So thes past 18 months sure have opened my eyes to a whole new world of life. If you want to know more or your in Phoenix, Glendale, Tolleson, Peoria, area and you want to meet up for a walk or a support group email at [email protected]
Or if you have a question for me just email me and ask..

My dr was Dr Jaurez at St. Luke's in Phoenix. I couldn't be happier with him, and his team there..
Ddferra
on 8/7/13 11:34 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Topic: RE: Scottsdale Healthcare Bariatric Program

Just want to add in to everyone's responses. I had Blackstone as well. I think she's the best.  They really go the extra steps for your success with the classes and appointments.    You will be happy you chose her. The hospital is great too!  

Ddferra
on 8/7/13 11:28 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Topic: RE: Arizona Counselor

dr Galper is amazing 

Ddferra
on 8/7/13 11:27 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Topic: RE: Arizona Counselor

dr Lisa Galper.  

Ddferra
on 8/7/13 11:21 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Topic: RE: can anyone recomend good surgeon in phx area?

DR Blackstone is one of the best.  I had BCBS

stoppre959
on 8/2/13 12:34 pm - AZ
Topic: RE: can anyone recomend good surgeon in phx area?

What type of insurance providers does he accept

Most Active