Recent Posts

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 9/6/13 4:09 am
DS on 09/27/23
Topic: Hear it from your fellow OH members......

Our ObesityHelp Events are an amazing experience for you!  With less than ONE MONTH go to, please join us for our 2013 ObesityHelp Conference in Anaheim, California on October 4th and October 5th for the time of your life. 

Straight from our members that have attended an ObesityHelp Event.....

testimonials-1

GinaUnd
on 8/31/13 12:40 am
Topic: RE: Support needed

Yes they accept insurance ... check out their website  ,  just google Banner Gateway baritatric

LaydeA74
on 8/28/13 2:45 pm - LAVEEN, AZ
Thanks Stephanie....email on the way

LaydeA74
on 8/28/13 2:44 pm - LAVEEN, AZ
I think that is exactly what I need. Thank you so much for sharing. Do you know if there is a charge and if so do they take insurance?

GinaUnd
on 8/28/13 11:17 am

Banner Gateway in Mesa has a back on track  program -- sounds like it might be a good fit for you.  I am 7 yrs out and  going for my first visit tomorrow .

stephanie R.
on 8/27/13 11:08 pm - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
Hello please email me at [email protected] there is a support group I help run some months it's free an we would love to have you join us. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a great day Stephanie
LaydeA74
on 8/27/13 3:15 pm - LAVEEN, AZ
Topic: Support needed

Hello all, 

I sat today & realized that I am just 4 days from my 4 year sugriversary.  I have had a very rough year & I resorted back to my old behaviors of stress eating.  I relocated to Arizona in January of 2012 as a single mother of 2 teenage daughters.  The stress of doing this all alone while adjusting to a new way of life has proved to be too much.  I am looking for support groups that can help me refocus so I can get off the weight I have gained back.  I started my journey @ 380lbs in March of 2009....my low was 196lbs but I am back up to 241lbs.....VERY DISAPPOINTING....I CAN'T GO BACK.  If anyone knows of any support groups & workout programs in my area of WLS patients please let me know.

newmeinaz
on 8/27/13 5:50 am
Topic: New Here

Hi -

I have my first appointment with Dr. Robin Blackstone on 9/29/13.  I have submitted all of my paperwork and I hope to have WLS soon!  Any advice on what to expect during my first appointment?

Thank you!

Kim

GinaUnd
on 8/26/13 1:48 pm
Topic: RE: can anyone recomend good surgeon in phx area?

DR Swain in Scottsdale -- by far superior surgeon ,,  used to be at the Mayo clinic .

stephanie R.
on 8/26/13 5:54 am - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
Topic: RE: Update!!

Congrats on your RNY coming up. I have posted my email in my post so please feel free to email me at any time. :) rememebr to sip and walk. 

Most Active