Recent Posts

ginau
on 10/6/13 1:24 pm - mesa, AZ
Topic: RE: Are you struggling with post-WLS weight regain?

I got it and cant wait to start working thru it all

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Member Services
on 9/23/13 4:59 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: This could be YOU! Your special WOW moment to celebrate your WLS...

One of our favorite features at ObesityHelp Events is the Fashion Show.  Sure, there are beautiful clothes but the very best part is having our members wear those beautiful clothes and share their WOW moment on the runway.  It is amazing to see our members celebrate and share their journey at the Fashion Show. 

We invite you to join us at the 2013 ObesityHelp National Conference on October 4th and 5th, in Anaheim, California.  It isn't too late for you to join us in the Fashion Show if you register now.  It will be a memory you will cherish forever!!

A picture is worth a million words!  Check out these photos of our members at our ObesityHelp National Conference as they strut their stuff and celebrate their new healthy lifestyle! 

fashion-show

Member Services
on 9/22/13 4:19 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: Are you struggling with post-WLS weight regain?

If you are struggling with post-WLS weight regain, check out Dr. Arya Sharma's Obesity Notes. Get back on track or stay on track and join us at the ObesityHelp National Conference on October 4th and 5th with Dr. Sharma as our Key Note Speaker. 

Dr. Sharma will sell his book "Stop Being a Yo-Yo" that only available at Dr. Sharma's speaking engagements.  Dr. Sharma is an obesity expert and speaks around the world.  We are very excited to have Dr. Sharma join us at our Conference!  You won't want to miss his presentation and workshop along with buying his book!

The countdown is on........

MzQ
on 9/22/13 12:51 am
RNY on 09/23/13
Topic: RE: can anyone recomend good surgeon in phx area?

I know is a late post but I agree with Dr. Daniel Fang and Dr. Juarez.. they are both amazing. I have seen Dr. Fang in surgery twice (2 lapbands) and Dr. Juarez once with a lap chole when I was a nursing student in 2009. Both are very skilled and nice. Dr. Fang is frank and to the point nice but not overly chatty but very professional and knows his stuff. Just my 2 cents.. 

MzQ
on 9/22/13 12:48 am
RNY on 09/23/13
Topic: RE: can anyone recomend good surgeon in phx area?

Love him.. he is doing my surgery tmrw morning! 

stephanie R.
on 9/21/13 7:23 am - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
Topic: RE: Planning to relocate in May 2014

hello sorry i havent gotten back to you.. i ened up in the hospital and had to have surgery.. just barly getting back on my feet.. 

Member Services
on 9/21/13 2:02 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: Don't wait......

The countdown is on to register for our ObesityHelp National Conference.......Days remaining are:

Ceithlenn
on 9/14/13 1:45 pm - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

Thank you for reaching out. I emailed you. :)

stephanie R.
on 9/14/13 10:29 am - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12

I live in phoenix and i help run a free support group.. i am 18 months post op with a ds. but we have all surgery in our group..  please feel free to email me at 

[email protected]

Ceithlenn
on 9/13/13 1:32 pm - WI
RNY on 08/28/13
Topic: Planning to relocate in May 2014

I am planning to relocate at the beginning of next summer from WI to the greater Phoenix area. I grew up in Texas, high school in the middle of the Mojave in CA, and college in Florida so I have been exposed to heat before. This southern girl just cant take the winters here anymore. I know finding a new surgeon for follow ups is going to be hard as well as finding support among peers when I am new to the area. Thats kinda where this post comes in I would love to make some connections over the next 9 months with individuals so that I have a good support in place when I relocate. 

Heather. 

Most Active