I HAVE A DATE!!!!!!

Judy F.
on 4/18/06 9:58 am - Sierra Vista, AZ
Well sort of. The braiatric center is still waiting for some paperwork from a dr's office here in Sierra Vista that was supposed to have been faxed a week and a hal*****hey said they MAILED it this morning..grrrrrrrrr! But, Noreen at the Scottsdale Bariatric Center penciled me in for June 8th. OMG!!! It's finally becoming real. I have a bazillion appointments to go to between now and then...gall bladder ultrasound, ekg, pulmonary clearance, meeting 2 more times with the dietician, etc..etc..etc. May is going to be a busy month. I am so excited! Judy
Ginger
on 4/18/06 10:16 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Judy,:wave: Congradulations:jump::jump::clap::clap::party::party:You are totally on your way girlfriend!! It's weird how every surgeon's program is different. I had Dr. Fang, and I had to get all my clearances done before It could be sent in to the insurance company and sit on pins and needles for a month after that. I am so happy for you!:dance::dance::dance::dance: You are definately gonna need the month of May to get your mind wrapped around this whole deal!!:thumbsup: Hugs:love: Ginger
vquigley
on 4/18/06 12:38 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations! Way to go! With all those appointments to go to, the month will go by fast and then you'll be on the losing side before you know it! Virginia
Trisha
on 4/20/06 7:12 am - Glendale, AZ
Oh how exciting!!! Keep us posted!! June 8th will be here before you know it! Trisha
Most Active