I must be obsessed...will or just plain nuts

Sandy in Tucson
on 4/29/06 12:58 pm - Tucson, AZ
I have been walking up Tumamoc hill here in Tucson 3 times a week....3.3. miles with a 700 ft elevation gain......plus now I do it 1.5 times everytime I drive all the way over to the hill to walk. Last night I took 2 other friends up Sabino Canyon on a 7 mile moonlight walk-400 ft elevation gain. Then I got up at 4:30 am...b/f and I did a 9 mile-100 ft elevation gain hike in the Chirichuas today....I carried my new day hike back pack with 25 lbs of gear/water....food and other goodies...on the entire 9 mile hike. I am tired to say the least. I will be 56 in 6 weeks. This is why I had gastric by pass....is to live life to the fullest....And we bought a $2,300 Tanita scale for our weight loss support group in Tucson.....for my age healthy fat % is 23-34.7%...I am now at 34.7%--amazing. I am sure I use to be 60% fat at 347 lbs before surgery. We usedthe dues we collect each month for weight support group to buy the scale......this Tanita scale is amazing and a real assest to knowing how much body fat aperson has and how many calories we burn per day. Sandy in Tucson 347/167/150
Most Active