YAY moment!!

Sondra J. S.
on 4/29/06 9:05 am - Show Low, AZ
HI, Ok, so I thought I was at 272 at last nite. So, last nite was my fiance's birthday, his mom decided to take everyone out to dinner, this is the first time I've been out witht the whole family since the surgery and there's 6 of us 2 of whom has had wls. Ok, so I decide on a childs dish, she took us to a mexican restaruant, mexican and anything too spicy doesn't agree with my tummy, so I settle on grilled cheese and fries, I know I know not the healthiest choice, but at least I can get the fries down and eat the cheese. Well, last nite after we got home about 45 min. later I weighed myself thinking I'd be heavier after eating, but NO, the scale shocked me!!!! it said....are you ready for this!!!! 269!!!!! I BROKE THE 270'S!!!!!!!!! And just about 3 min ago I stepped on the scale again and it said 268 OMG YES!!!!! This would be a YAY for me!!!! So, now this would be 47lbs gone for good!!!! 3 more lbs. and it will be 50 in only 6 weeks, no wonder I'm so tired all the time!! lol..... Thank you all so much for the support!!!! Sondra, 315/268/150
Most Active