Last reminders for Friday's Spring Fling...(support get together)

JRinAZ
on 4/25/06 5:08 am - Layton, UT
Holy Cow! We are just THREE days away from our big night of FUN!!!! Just wanted to give you the last minute details and some reminders: Location: 1950 West Galvesont, Chandler, AZ (LDS Church) Mapqwest Link: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=1950%20W%20Galveston%20St&city=Chandler&state =AZ&zipcode=85224&country=US&title=%3cb%3eChurch%20of%20Jesus%20Christ%20of%20Lds%3a%3c%2f b%3e%20480%2d963%2d0182%3cbr%20%2f%3e%201950%20W%20Galveston%20St%3cbr%20%2f%3e%20Chandler %2c%20AZ%2085224%2c%20%20US&cid=lfmaplink2&name=Church%20of%20Jesus%20Christ%20of%20Lds 6:30 Meet and Greet (remember to bring a gift certificate valued for your entrance fee "IF" you have not paid me ahead of time!) 7:00 Potluck Dinner and Guest Speakers: Darcie Ebelkraut and Dr. Barbara Maxwell. 8-11:00 Dancing, Contests, Door Prizes, Photos, etc. POTLUCK= Please bring a hearty dish or 2 if you are a couple. Otherwise, just bring one WLS friendly dish. We will assume that everything is Sugar Free and farely low carb UNLESS you post otherwise. People's health may be at risk if there are ingredients that are not condusive to Gastric Bypass patients. SMOKING AND DRINKING: Prohibited!...both inside and out! PHOTOS= Though we have a volunteer photographer, you may want to bring your own camera to record this fun event!!! Door Prizes= YES!!! We need more! Help for Event= YES!!! Please e-mail me privately if you are willing to help us at the event. ([email protected]) Warning! If you are a newbie post-op; please be very careful at the Potluck! Though the foods should all be WLS friendly dishes, sometimes having a variety at once may cause dumping. We would hate to have you spend the entire evening in the Restrooms or in a Carb/Sugar induced coma at your table!!! I am sooooooooo excited to see everyone! I'm looking forward to meeting bunches of new people! Our "Once Upon A Journey" will most certainly be ~~ a magical evening! Hugggz, Joyce
Most Active