DR MAGARY PATIENTS

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/06 2:55 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Are there any Dr Magary patients out here? Just wondering how everyone is doing? Did any of you transfer to Scottsdale Bariatrics? I did - the staff is wonderful and the monthly support groups are beneficial. I hope to see you there sometime. I hope your weight loss journey has been full of happiness and continued good health. Take care. Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/06 10:19 am - Phx, AZ
Hi Debbie: Yes, I am a former Magary patient... 2/22/05 was my surgery. I did not transfer to Scottsdale, or anywhere else for that matter. They wanted a $250 program fee, and I was already past my 6 month visit w/PV Clinic. I could not see the sense in paying ANOTHER $250 program fee, as I had already paid to PV--for only ONE more visit--my 1 year anniversary check. I was a bit miffed at this. Anyhow... I have basically been "going it alone" since I know of no PV-related support group anymore. I don't like having to deal with all this without the support of the clinic in PV and in that way it has been difficult for me. My weight loss has been ok... I"m down 112 pounds, and have only 30 more to go to goal. Bye Liz
Kerry M.
on 4/30/06 12:31 am - Cleveland, TN
I am a Dr. Magary patient. I chose not to f/u with Scottsdale, mostly because my PCP can do it all. Has anyone heard how he is doing??? Kerry
Most Active