7 Month Post op update

diamanti1
on 4/22/06 7:37 pm - Peoria, AZ
Update April 22, 2006 I am now ~ 7 months post op and have incredible results. My weight is 225 down from an original 411. My life is completely different and has changed. I am very active and spend most of my free time outdoors hiking and playing. A couple things have happened in my life that I think is great. First I have started skating and am planning on joining a "beginners" hockey league in the fall for people 35 and over. The second thing is that I have bought a harley. Having the ability to get out and ride is incredible. And I am now at a place in my life where I am living....and not addicted to food....Thank you Dr. Blackstone and your staff for giving me my life back. And I have updated my picture....so curious to see what the reaction is....I am actually in Hawaii this week working with clients that I have been working with for the past 10 years. I walked into the meeting today to teach a class to 75 of their employees...and none of them recognized me till I talked...then they all stood up and gave me a standing ovation after I told them how much I had lost...oh what a feeling. 411/225/170
Darlene X
on 4/23/06 12:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOW WOW WOW David you look fantastic!!!!!!! Im glad you took my advice and updated your pic *grin* Darlene
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/06 2:07 am - Phoenix, AZ
WOW you look GREAT!! CONGRATS
Kathy S.
on 4/26/06 1:57 pm - PHX, AZ
OMG! You and your wife(that is your wife isn't it?) ;) look amazing! I remember your posts last summer! Wow! My date is 5/5/06 if this last test comes back negative. You are an inspiration! Kathy
Most Active