Good Morning

azbigmamma
on 4/23/06 2:17 pm - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hi Jessica, I wish I had a magic wand too. I have been considering going to Mexico for the procedure. I cannot afford to get it financed here. I live on 600.00 a month. I have no choice but to stay home and take care of my son that has disabilities. I use to be very active and work and I had a life. But I got divorced, my son devoloped his problems, I had to quit work, and I have been off work for 5 years now. That is how I got so heavy. I have always been chunky, but not super morbidly obese.I was always able to stay under 200lbs. But being home and getting more depressed by the day, I have just gotten so big. I knew I was putting on weight, but wow I dont know if I was in denial or realy did not realize I was letting myself go that much. I don't know if any one else has gone through this. Everyone gets to the weight they are at for different reasons. I never thought for one sec that I would ever be this heavy. I am so addicted to food. But I know that if I am not able to eat then I wont. I had my tonsils out the begining of 2005 and I lost a lot of weight. Because I could not eat. It did not bother me in the least not to be able to eat.So I know for me that I can do it I just need the help to get started. My mom just had it done 2 months ago, and she has lost so much weight. She is shrinking...LOL. I hope to be there one day. I just think that it is ridiculous that they make it so hard. So if anyone out there knows anything about the AHCCCS or any dr.'s in Mexico please let me know. I will get this done one way or another. And Jessica I will let you know if I find out any information on AHCCS, and please do the same for me. Thanks for letting me ramble on. Oh and I quit smoking back in Dec and that accounts for some weight too. That actually put me over the 300lb mark. I was 260 before I quit.But I know it will help me live longer. So if any one smokes please consider quitting. Thanks Tanya
azbigmamma
on 4/23/06 2:35 pm - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hey Jessica I looked throught the ins part of this website and I e-mailed the people that had AHCCCS mercy and api/ipa so if i hear anything I will let you know right away, whether good or bad. Talk to you soon. Tanya
Linda Ton
on 4/26/06 9:58 am - Pontiac, MI
i even have coupons for buy two tickets get two free....but they are probably sold out. I didn't like the pistons either, but isaah thomas (was the captain then) his wife was in labor in the bed next to me at the same time i was....i did meet him, and he seemed nice....man i'm giving away my age i better stop.
Linda Ton
on 4/26/06 9:45 am - Pontiac, MI
yeah but we'd get our beads!!! my life is all about fun now.
Loucaz
on 4/26/06 8:54 am - Santa Ana, CA
Linda, I know. I was about to stop coming to this site. We all have families and different look in life. We feel much better. I feel things have changed since we started our journey toward being normal. What is your opinion?
Most Active