Weekend Help?

Linda Ton
on 4/26/06 9:40 am - Pontiac, MI
That's funny, it sounds like me. Wouldn't it be cool to do a talk show?
Linda Ton
on 4/26/06 9:43 am - Pontiac, MI
hey did you know the pistons are playing at the palace of auburn hills, which is only a mile and a half from my house?
lemarie22
on 4/20/06 11:57 pm - Glendale, AZ
Joyce, The Copper Queen hotel in Bisbee is a great place to stay and about 45 minutes from the Caverns. http://www.copperqueen.com/ Bisbee has a wonderful artsy/bohemian atmospere and the shops are worth taking a stroll through, as well as the Queen Mine tour. In Benson, not too far from the caverns, is Reb's Cafe. I'm a Southern girl by heritage so I love their grits and eggs. Great place for breakfast. One of the other things you might want to do, if you haven't, is just head past Benson towards New Mexico and go through the Dragoon area to see the rock formations. It's near Safford. Just beautiful. Speaking of Safford - there is the Kachina Mineral Springs Spa. http://www.kachinasprings.com/ This is my favorite place to pamper myself. A two hour treatment with Tub, Wrap, Body Massage, Foot Reflexology, Sinus Session, Aroma Therapy is only 85.00. You'll be so relaxed that you won't want to come back right away. It's not swank, but I've never had a bad massage there. They have a bigger tub that both you and your husband can share or you can have separate tubs, but be on tables next to each other. You need to make reservations. Also out that way is the Mt. Graham observatory. In Connie's perfect world, I'd go to Safford for the massage, spend the night in Bisbee at the Copper Queen, head to Reb's Cafe for breakfast and then do the Caverns. Have fun, I love that area. Connie
Loucaz
on 4/26/06 9:53 am - Santa Ana, CA
Personally for me, I wish they would send me a plastic surgeon. The beads can go to you. You would deserve them better than me. What are you waiting for to go see the Pistons. I have a confession to say. I did not like the Pistons when they were the the bad boys years ago. The Lakers beat them one time, then when they were to become champions for a 3 year in a row, they lost to the Pistons in 4 games (It hurts)
Loucaz
on 4/26/06 8:16 am - Santa Ana, CA
Linda, I don't think your kids broke the camera. You probably look so hot the camera broke. You are welcome to come to California anytime. Am I or anyone from the board welcome in your city?
Most Active