Weekend Help?

Linda Ton
on 4/26/06 9:13 am - Pontiac, MI
Yeah i think they are. It's just our 8-2004 board isn't as active i think. i think we need to start reminding them, what do you think? P.s. The pistons are playing tonight too!!
Linda Ton
on 4/26/06 9:15 am - Pontiac, MI
why don't you have a profile? Did you journal your wls anywhere?
Sandy in Tucson
on 4/20/06 12:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
Bill you do not look like the same man. You look soooo good. I need new pics ASAP. Sandy in Tucson 11/04/04 347/169/150
meachamw
on 4/21/06 3:26 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks!!! You made my day. It's been a great journey. It's amazing how much easier it is to get through the day. And how much more fun it is. Thanks again, Bill
Loucaz
on 4/26/06 9:43 am - Santa Ana, CA
Yes, but wich one? The only one that would not want us is the Jerry Springer show. We would have to fight or take off our clothes.
Loucaz
on 4/26/06 8:47 am - Santa Ana, CA
Linda, you are so true. My Lakers are not a good team this year. Then we also have the sorry Clippers. And they are better than the Lakers this year. No, I didn't go to the Super Bowl. We in Orange County don't have an NFL team.
jgowan
on 4/20/06 7:12 am - Sierra Vista, AZ
I liked what Bill had to say I live in Sierra Vista so it all depends on what you are looking to do. We have a ton of motels ranging from cheap to expensive. The Fort has a neat museum. Bisbee is just a nice place to sight see. If you like mexican food "La Casita" is a good resturant I know that Saturday is the towns big 50th anniversary and they are planning a big street fair with local entertainment, food, vendors, and things like that. Ill be there for the fun Hope this helps.
Linda Ton
on 4/26/06 8:58 am - Pontiac, MI
I will never stop coming here...although i am on the michigan board more than here, i am still here a few times a day to check on everyone. I love to hear the wow moments and how much everyones life has changed. But i also like when someone needs our help to get through a situation. Of course we have changed, we are more free and happy and most of all, more healthy. But i for one will not forget where i came from, that's why we all need each other to turn to for support when times get rough or we get off track. Anyone can email me anytime, i will do my best to respond as soon as i see it. I hope everyone is as happy with the outcome of their weight loss journey as i am. Hugs Linda
Sandy in Tucson
on 4/20/06 12:28 pm - Tucson, AZ
There is nothing to do around the Caverns...Benson maybe...it is in Egypt.....we just went there in Feb and did both tours. You got to do both tours to see all of Kartchner caverns. We did a 4 mile hike around the mountain the caverns are in after the 2 tours...and there is a 7 mile hike there also. I enjoyed the 4 mile hike. Take lots of water. I did not have hiking poles then but should have. It is rocky in some places....but passible. I just like to use the poles now that I have them. We also bought a 100 oz camelback hydration system since we started hiking a lot. Patagonia or Sonita has shopping a few steak places to eat. Sonita is real nice but small. There is a nice gift shop at the caverns, no food maybe a vending machine. We loved the caverns. We took a nice lunch...lots of ice in an ice chest---drinks, bottled water, etc...there is shade trees and picnic tables by the enterance of where you buy the tickets for the tours. We got there by like 7:30 am so we could both tours early...so we could hike before the heat. It is a state park....so it was $5.00 or $6.00 to park. We now have the $45 year round state park pass, but did not have it when we went to the caverns.....typical me....spend-spend. What is exciting is the Chirichuas......30 miles Sw of Wilcox.....omg...omg.....was it so beautiful. We hiked all over the place last week-end. It is one of the most beautiful parks I have ever seen....ranks right up there with the Grand Canyon...Bryce and Zion. You could spend the night in Wilcox abd see Chirichuas on Sunday. $5.00 each at the Chirichuas for enterance fees. If your at the visitors center by 8:00 am they will shuttle you to the top---Massai point and you can hike back to the visitors center about 7-8 miles. The shuttle runs once a day, it is free at 8:30 am but be there by 8 am to make sure you get on the shuttle. It only handles 14 people. Trust me we are going back like next week-end to do the 7 mile hike. We did a 4 mile hike into Echo Canyon...it was superb. Sandy in Tucson
JRinAZ
on 4/21/06 2:54 am - Layton, UT
Thanks Sandy, Connie, Bill, Darlene, and everyone for all the bunches of great suggestions and information! It doesn't sound like we'll even be able to tip the abundance of great places to go on just one trip! I actually had a dream about the hiking with you last night Sandy! We had a great time! LOL! Happy weekend everyone! Joyce
Most Active