Went on a date Saturday!

Sheryl Tilley
on 4/12/06 9:25 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I had a date Saturday. We went to a place in Paqyson to see the band - Cadillac Angels. They're great. I had a great time. Drank some OJ cut with water and a glass of water with lemon. Then Sunday I went to a Mozart concert at Yavapai College in Prescott. Monday at my primary care doc's, the nurse asked me what I did over the weekend. I said I had a date Saturday and Sunday went to see the Mozart concert. She actually said, "Oh, were they in town?" hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!! And she wasn't kidding! My life has really changed. God has blessed me so much. I am down 80 pounds and loving life instead of sleeping through it. A year ago I would have gone to bed Friday night and got up to pee once or twice on Saturday and once or twice on Sunday and slept the rest of the weekend. Hugs! Sheryl
JRinAZ
on 4/12/06 5:56 pm - Layton, UT
Hey you crazy lady! Out and about in that new gorgeous body of yours, huh? High Fives! I'm still giggling over the Motzart! ..... I teach music lessons and I may have to use that story sometime! ....."Motzart-On Tour!" Have read your last few posts and just wanted to send you a congrats! You are inspiring! Huggggz! Joyce P.S. Soooooo....is there a date 2 coming from the date on Saturday???? Do tell!
sallyann
on 4/13/06 12:15 am - page, AZ
way to go Sheryl!!! Ok..you told us what you did but did you enjoy your date? New man in your life? This is so much fun!!! Cant wait to talk to you. Sally
Most Active