9 mos. update

Brandy H
on 4/12/06 4:13 am - Glendale, AZ
hi arizona! just wanted to tell everyone hi. life has been crazy busy lately. work, the mother in law in town for a week (god i am glad she lives in florida!! HA!) my baby turned 5 on monday....and i had to register her for kindergarten. sniff sniff. on saturday i was 9 mos post op. i am down 118lbs. i stalled out for about a month but the scale is starting to move again YAY! i'm feeling great! really no complaints. i have 50-60 lbs more to lose. when i am down 40 more i am going to start looking into getting new boobs and then i want to maintain my goal and hopefully be getting my tummy tuck next spring or summer. we'll see. anyways here are a couple of pics of me and my boy when we were in vegas a couple of weeks ago. our trip was o.k. i had fun hanging out with my brother and sister in law and i got kicked out of a bar. (and i SERIOUSLY have NO idea why. my clothes were on, i wasn't on any tables, or bars, i wasn't being beligerent, i wasn't heckling anyone or anything....i was just being my normal friendly self....and apparently they wanted me gone. WHATEVER!!!!) anyways, here are those pics. http://photobucket.com/albums/f115/humanfund/ brandy
Darlene X
on 4/12/06 4:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY!!! My beautiful Angel--- you looked so great when you came and visited 3 weeks ago! 118lbs is amazing!!!! I remember when you had surgery--- wow doesn't seem like 9 months ago!!! Your gorgeous!!! Darlene
Brandy H
on 4/12/06 5:34 am - Glendale, AZ
ahhh darlene you are such a sweetie! thank you for your compliments. it doesn't seem like 9 mos ago...you are right. brandy
Sheryl Tilley
on 4/12/06 9:09 am - Prescott, AZ
I know why you got kicked out of the bar -- you are too gorgeous. They saw you as competition. Hugs! Sheryl
Brandy H
on 4/13/06 12:16 am - Glendale, AZ
lol...that is funny! unfortunately when i got kicked out there was only about 14 people in the bar! competition was THIN. thank you for the commpliment. i was glad to read your post yesterday and to hear that you are doing well. keep up the good work! brandy
Most Active