Thank you Angel Ginger

VeeKay
on 4/12/06 1:38 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
I just wanted to thank Ginger for being my angel. Thank you for the lovely basket with all the cool stuff, and visiting with me and hubby. I am happy to report that as of this morning I am down 19 pounds and am doing great (with the exception of some grumblings and aches every now and again) I am getting in 66 oz water, and 16 oz of protein drink, I am eating my three 2 oz meals a day, and am getting back to my "real" life again. I had 4 pretty bad days after I got home with nausea, but praise the Lord that has passed and I am doing really well. Thank you everyone for your support, and especially you, my Angel, Ginger. Vee
Ginger
on 4/12/06 3:43 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Vee, I'm so glad you are starting to feel back to your old self! Just this morning, Skip was asking me about how you were doing. Now, just as I was starting to e-mail ya..I checked this board, and there you are!!!! Funny how that happens. When I was visiting you, I forgot to tell you about wonderful Papaya pills! They have been my life-saver for nausea and the food-stucky feelings..and they taste good too!!! After a meal, and things don't "settle" well...I must have some kind of look on my face, cause my son will say, "Can I get you a papaya Mom?" That's my wls tip, sorry It didn't come in handy when you were having some cruddy times. Wow, you are doing great with the protein and water!!! I'll say it again..."Are you sure we had the same surgery?" I'm really glad I could come to visit..I think we could've gone on for hours! I'm truly a clutsy angel..I'm about ready to trip over my halo and wings Let's keep in touch..let me know if you come down to the "big city", maybe we could have some broth or applesauce sometime Hugs and Smiles Ginger
Darlene X
on 4/12/06 4:54 am - Maricopa, AZ
*** Hijack *** Hey Ginger!!!!! Where have you been?? haven't seen you at any support group meetings Tisk Tisk LOL Darlene
Most Active