Support Report

JRinAZ
on 4/12/06 1:29 am - Layton, UT
Not at support group last night? We missed YOU! Hope everything is okey dokey with you!?? Let us know if we can help! ....Remember...those who attend support meetings are more likely to get to their goal range and stay there! ......April 25th is our next meeting with Pam as our Facilitator! (Chandler Regional Hospital, 2nd and 4th Tuesdays) April 11th Meeting: Kudos and Big thanks to Di ! She has lost "almost" 200 pounds but not an ounce of her loving, caring, beautiful spirit! Thanks Di for sharing your life with us in such an intimate way! Words that are in my mind today are: REFLECT and REMEMBER! You are Fantabulous!!!!! ....and stay tuned....Di may be the next commercial for WLS you see on t.v.!!!! We had a great group last night and welcome you NEWBIES into our Chandler Family!!!! Dawn volunteered to be Chuck's Angel! ...Yup! You read this right! CHUCK is back and all set to get himself a surgery date!!!! Yay!!!! ...Darlene volunteered to be Gina's Angel.....You're in great hands Gina! But we have a few who still need Angels... Jinnifer? (You'll be fought over by the group!???) Relena is still in the "checking it out" phase so we'll get her all set when she's ready. Our LOSER'S looked amazing and I noted a lot of spring time color to the crowd! Gotta love that AZ sunshine! Dawn C...Good luck with your surgery and your upcoming trip! Gil...Just keep coming! I"m sure we'll let you get a word or 2 in one of these times! LOL! ....(Do we like to chatter or what??!!!) You are looking soooo handsome! Dawn H...So nice to have a lovely rep for Lap Bands (Bandsters) in our family...You'll bring a great perspective to us! It's great to see our famly grow! I think last night was the first time we've had more new faces than familiar faces! Wow! It's awesome when people enjoy their support family enough to recruit others! It was such an interactive meeting that I forgot to take a roll and get everyone's names! Oooops! WELCOME to all! Good luck with your testing Gina! You'll be fine! Diana - Tell John we wish him the best with his consult! Keep us posted! (you look gorgeous sweetie pie!) Donna's Restaurant was so fun! Great menu! Great service and very comfortable atmosphere for all of our loud chatter! Thanks again Di!!! You are my hero! Huggggz, Joyce P.S. Thansk bunches for all the Door Prize donations! Spring Fling is going to be a blast!!!
Darlene X
on 4/12/06 5:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
I had a great time last night!!! I just can't believe how much fun and how comfortable it is to be with a bunch of people who can totally relate to you. Di is just amazing. I was telling EJ about her, before group last night--- she was at the last meeting before my surgery--- and I don't know what it is about that girl but she is just such a beautiful person. I was just drawn to her.... her confidence, her smile... she is so gorgeous! She has this infectious personality you just want to be around! She did a great job last night! Diana was just glowing too, and looked amazing. It was so nice to meet Jinnifer! Her & her Hubby are such a cute couple. I get so excited for support group meetings hahaha. I can't wait for the next one!!!! Darlene
jinn
on 4/13/06 9:34 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Darlene - it was really nice to meet you two as well as everyone else! I soooooo enjoyed the support group!! It made me finally relax and calm myself down about being nervous....mainly just to be around and listen to other people that are either looking into WLS as well or have already had it done. I will definately be there next time! Thank you to everyone that was there for the warm welcome you gave and very informative, personal touching experiences. Can' t wait until next time Jinn
Most Active