Tuscon WLS support group is great!

*Ladybug *.
on 4/11/06 5:59 am - Central Region, NM
Hello from Albuquerque! I just wanted to say that the seminar was good and you all did a great job of hosting the event. It was nice to meet many of you and I sure enjoyed the Sabino Canyon hike, even if I only made it to bus stop #3! We also spent some time at the Tucson Botantical Garden which is a great place to visit. Thanks for everything!
Sandy in Tucson
on 4/11/06 1:16 pm - Tucson, AZ
This is Sandy!!!! I lead the hike up the Canyon. We kinda out walked you. I was hoping you got to enjoy the sunset. I was the 1st one to the top......it was no race but I did get there first. It is 7.5 miles round trip with a 400 elevation gain. It was a beautiful night for a walk. I am glad you joined my support group in this walk. Sandy 347/169/150
*Ladybug *.
on 4/11/06 1:25 pm - Central Region, NM
Sandy, Thanks for organizing the hike. It was so beautiful and it was a great evening under the stars. How many of the group went to the top? My friends made it to about 2.5 miles and came back, they caught up to me for the last little bit of the walk. Are you sure it is not a 4,000 elevation gain?? It was wonderful exercise, up and down. I could see using that hike as a goal if I lived in Tucson, just going a little further each time until you get to the top. Thanks again. Valerie hw 420/sw 379/cw 248/gw 165 Revision 8/1/05
Most Active