Tucson OH Event

desert rat
on 4/9/06 1:39 pm - Goodyear, AZ
I went to the Tucson event yesterday and had a wonderful time!! The Tucson WLS group did a great job of hosting this event. The speakers were all informative and dynamic. I was especially interested in Dr. Katzen's presentation and the before & after pictures gave me hope! Dr. Monica Ganz was the best!! What a wonderful and inspiring person. I'm really going to try to go on the Hawaii Cruise in November. I can't even imagine how great that will be. Thank you all for putting together such a wonderful day! Dj (Doraine)
simply_jess
on 4/9/06 3:05 pm - Phoenix, AZ
this was my first seminar and I loved it. I went with my mom and it was great, hearing the speakers, hearing the weight loss.. it was SO inspirational. I almost cried when people were announcing their weight loss. The only 'bad' thing was, I live in Phoenix, and after hearing about the Tuscon support group I was sad I didn't live there, lol. Monica was amazing. And nothing beats the slideshow pictures during the break... especially the man with the 'I Beat Anorexia' shirt :D -Jessica
mrs.3m
on 4/10/06 1:58 am - Mesa, AZ
I also had a great time. I agree, I thought Monica was very motivational. You could see the work that went into the planning. Thank you OH for coming to AZ. Hopefully you will be back next year.
Valerie Renee
on 4/11/06 1:10 am - New York, NY
Thanks Tucson WLS and other OH members for the great conference ! Thanks so much for the invitation to speak and do a book signing. I look forward to attending next years conference. You all should pat yourselves on the back ! You did a phenominal job ! You guys purchased EVERY copy of Cooking with Soul and Meal In A Glass that we brought with us Thanks again for the great conference and for your generosity in spirit ~ Valerie Obesity Help Support Group Chapter Leader Bariatric101.com
SharB
on 4/12/06 6:52 am - Ridgecrest, CA
Hi Dj! It was nice chatting with you at the conference. You didn't waste any time posting!! We didn't get home until Monday night. Just wanted to mention what a beautiful lady you are and sorry we didn't spend more time getting acquainted. Sharon from Ridgecrest, CA in the Upper Mojave Desert
SharB
on 4/12/06 6:58 am - Ridgecrest, CA
I also want to add my thanks for such a great event! It was a super trip (although a bit long) and I was beyond impressed with the organization of the registering and displays, as well as the speakers. Tucson has a lot to be proud of, not only their beautiful city but the super OH support group. I believe we all fell in love with Dr. Monica. If you haven't been to an event, her presentation alone was worth the cost. Sharon
Most Active