it's almost Tuesday again!

JRinAZ
on 4/9/06 2:51 am - Layton, UT
Hi guys! Just a quick update on me....I've just been swamped the past few days with WLS "stuff"! It's absolutely great when we get to a point that our life can include healthy activities, healthy goals and healthy minded people to hang with! Yesterday, I was able to volunteer at the Bridges ST Luke's booth at the Women's Expo! Wow! I'll bet we had a couple hundred people (ladies) sign up for seminar information and even more that took flyers to contact us! It was sooooo much fun chatting about the miracle of "life after WLS"!!!! But...can't speak today! LOL! I gave up my vocals for a good cause though, don't you think? Just a reminder to all you support going or support group wanna be's...... We are having our Chandler Support Group this coming Tuesday, the 11th. 6-7:30 p.m. at Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson Enter from the East Main Entrance (by E.R. doors) and walk through lobby to elevators on the right. Take to lower level and turn left towards the pharmacy. Make a quick right to conference rooms 1 and 2. It is an independent support group for EVERYONE! Pre-ops, post-ops, different typs of WLS, different surgeons, a support person (if you want).....East Valley, Tucson (if you want a day trip )....Did I already say Everyone? We always go to dinner afterwards for those who are interested. It's an educational experience to see how people eat at different stages and an opportunity to teach folks how to order healthy. Hope to see everyone there!!!! Huggggz, Joyce P.S. ...I just LOVE all u cheerful folks that have sent me sweet e-mails! ....WLS buds are the best!!!!
Most Active