has anyone seen Sheryl Tilley?

sallyann
on 4/9/06 1:37 am - page, AZ
I havnt seen or heard from Sheryl. I hope all is well with her since her surgery in November 2005. Last I heard she was not happy with her Dr saying she hadnt lost enough weight. At this point I would be happy with 20 lbs! hehehe Thank you.. Sally
Sandy in Tucson
on 4/9/06 1:54 am - Tucson, AZ
There must of been a reason for why her Dr said that to her. I have Dr. Fang and I have seen Dr. Juarez many times for visits. I had a few complications so I had more visits than a normal gastric by pass patient and thy have only said good things about my weight loss and how amazed they are. Sandy in Tucson 347/169/150 55 yrs old 5'5' BMI 28.
Sheryl Tilley
on 4/11/06 5:52 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Sandy! I am still scratching my head over Dr. Juarez saying that to me. I'm wondering if he had me mixed up with somebody else.(?) I am starting into my sixth month out -- and DOWN 80 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on track according to my Oct 2005 messageboard. We're all at about the same place. You're such an inspiration to me! Hugs! Sheryl
Darlene X
on 4/9/06 2:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
She just posted yesterday under Sondra's topic about being in the hospital again. According to her profile she has lost 72lbs now.
sallyann
on 4/9/06 11:34 am - page, AZ
wow..72 lbs? who would be unhappy with that? I hope she is doing well.
Most Active