5 months post op, and down 100 lbs!

kmastin
on 3/30/06 12:57 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I had surgery 10/31/05, and started at 263. I'm now 163! I can't believe it! My loss did slow down the last few weeks, but I am only 20 lbs. from goal! I am really excited about it, as I had breast cancer last year and had a mastectomy without reconstruction because of my weight. I now have an appointment with a plastic surgeon April 18th to discuss reconstructive surgery - it would include a tummy tuck and breast lift of the other breast. Went from a 44H to a 36DD. Size 24 to size 14. Hoping to have the surgery in July, and hope to have lost the last 20 lbs. The best part is that this will be covered by insurance as it is reconstructive surgery! I feel so much happier now, and look forward to being 'complete' again. This surgery is a true blessing! Karen
JRinAZ
on 3/30/06 1:32 pm - Layton, UT
Congrats Karen on surviving cancer and on becoming a Century Club member! Woo Hoooooo! High Fives! That is awesome! You absolutely deserve the new healthy, thinner YOU! Happy Losing (20) and Happy Plastics! Joyce
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/06 9:51 am - Phoenix, AZ
CONGRATS I am so happy for you!!!
Texas Girl
on 4/1/06 1:06 am
Hi Karen! great news!! Isn't it nice to be an average sized American Woman!!! Congrats!! Connie JOnes
Most Active