Birthdays 3/26-4/1...

Birthday Patrol
on 3/26/06 7:26 am - Birthdayland
This week the Birthday Patrol honors our very own: Sunday 3/26: Kris C of Bellingham, WA Mandy T of MI MissNikki 4C of Bethel, OH Monday 3/27: Cindy C of Wilmington, MA Debbie Haverland of Henderson, TX Kim Foth of Tucson, AZ Liza Harris of Chesterfield, SC Lori C of Long Beach, CA Mary Rafeedie of Smyrna, GA Oh Donna of North Bay Area, CA Sherry C of Southeastern, OH Stacie Horning of Kent, OH Suzanne McGonigal of Portland, MO Tammy Bainbridge of Manalapan, NJ Terri L of Sunny, CA Tuesday 3/28: Andy Gardiner of TX Bridgett Smeal of Lock Haven, PA Claudia Yancy of Kempner, TX Debbi Kane of Pooler, GA Lynn M of ??? Nancy B of Niagara, Ont, Can Tess C of Lubbock, TX Tracy Ta Da of Arlington, TX Wednesday 3/29: Christina Ramburger of Calhoun, KY Dan Packard of Kokomo, IN Egyptian Eyes Diva (Erika) of Arlington, TX Hiram C of Seaside, CA Jennifer Blair of Long Beach, CA Jill Neace of Franklin, OH Karen P of Erie, PA Marsha R of Cushing, OK Short N Sassy 247 of South Fulton, TN Stacy Wis of Not tellin', WI Thursday 3/30: crzy soup of Palisade, CO Doone E of Louisville, KY Karaoke Queen of Clute, TX Michelle Pense of Seabrook, TX Songe M of Kearns, UT Vicki Lowder of Indian Trail, NC Victoria C of Chatsworth, GA Friday 3/31: Ashley Sproul of Newton, NC Cynthia Morris of Milton, PA Katie W of Grinnell, IA Lisa Athey of Bloomington, MN Lyn S of Russellville, AL Texasblueyes ~*~ of Hurlburt Field, FL Saturday 4/1: Janice W (weedas55) of Coldwater, MI Leah Saulmon of Sapulpa, OK Stacy Hinson of Virginia Beach, VA Stephanie Frederick of Philadelphia, PA Tina Isbell of Leeds, AL Tracy Simons of Santa Ana, CA URCNFUN !!! of Crossville, TN HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... YOU GO, DEAR FRIENDS, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! God bless you and may all your wishes come true!! & {{{HUGS}}} & Melissa Mermaid & All Your AMOS Pals P.S. The Birthday Patrol celebrates your real birthday (not surgery anniversary dates). This way EVERYONE can participate. Click on "Birthday Patrol" (profile link) to find out how to sign up for the Birthday Patrol. Customarily, ONLY THOSE WHO ACTIVELY SIGN UP FOR BIRTHDAY PATROL ARE ACKNOWLEDGED BY A POST ON THEIR BIRTHDAYS. Please do not feel left out if you don't "sign up" ... There is no other system available to us for gathering this information. Birthday Patrol is NOT an official OH project. P.P.S. VERY IMPORTANT: If you have ALREADY REGISTERED for "Birthday Patrol," please double-check the list in about a week after submitting to make sure you're on it; the computer has not always been kind! P.P.P.S. For the time being, birthdays will be posted each Sunday for the entire week.
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/06 10:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
You forgot my birthday - March 29th. I DID sign up for the birthday patrol when I first became a member. I am really bummed.
JRinAZ
on 3/26/06 10:40 am - Layton, UT
Hey Debra! I"m sure they'll get you all hooked up for next year but til then....Happy Happy Birthday to you from all of your Arizona buds! It's this coming Thursday then, right? What are you plans to celebrate? Hugggz, Joyce
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/06 6:22 am - Phoenix, AZ
Oh Joyce, you are such a sweetie! I appreciate you taking the time to send me this message - you are soooooooo awesome! I have to tell you that you are such a POSITIVE presence on the messageboard - you put so much time and effort into all the postings and you are ALWAYS there giving moral support and friendly advice on all of our questions. I have learned so much from all the messages you have posted to everyone - and now you have taken it one step further and wished me happy birthday! You are such a nice person! To answer what my plans are for my birthday - Red Lobster for lunch (yum yum) and then driving over to New Mexico with my daughter to visit my son for the weekend. Thank you again for making my day! Take care.
JRinAZ
on 3/27/06 8:45 am - Layton, UT
Holy Cow that sounds yummy! I haven't been there in a very long time! Their garlic/cheese biscuirts call my name very loudly! LOL! Enjoy and thank you for the nice thoughts! Joyce
Melissa Mermaid
on 3/26/06 10:45 am - Westbury, NY
So sorry this happened ... However ... Did you at any point check the Birthday Patrol profile/site to make sure you were on the list? As indicated on the birthday postings and on the profile page ... We ask all members to be proactive in making sure their email was received by BP by checking the list within one week of submitting their names. You are only the second person EVER to not have her birthday posted after submitting a name. Please understand that I and I alone am responsible for the list. This takes a lot of commitment and attention; I really need the support of members to keep me on the straight and narrow ... which also means keeping the list updated when they change screen names and/or locations. Please resubmit your info for inclusion on the list so you will not be omitted again. In the meantime ... Hope your birthday is everything wonderful!
Most Active