i need support and a angel .....

cyn30az
on 3/26/06 7:08 am - lake havasu, AZ
hi yall ... well i really never say yall in person ...lol anyways i need major support from anyone .. maybe i just need friends that can understand me ... i dont know but i finally have a consult with a surgoen dr juarez on the 31st of this month and just dont want to blow it ... i mean as big as i am i he couldnt help but notice i need his help ... but should i panic ...? what am i looking forward tooo ? anybody can tell me what is he going to ask or say ? ... i also have a seminar which im not scared about that ... i have researched and first hand experienced bad and good out comes of the surgery through friends so im good with the seminar ... well again im looking for a angel also ... im kind of new at this site ... so please bare with me if i sound like im begging for friends ...lol well waiting for a response cindy
Do-over Girl
on 3/26/06 8:09 am - Tempe, AZ
Hi Cindy...welcome to the boards. There are plenty of Dr. Juarez's patients on here so hopefully they will step up and tell you what to expect at that 1st consult with him. No need to panic...I know I was nervous when I met Dr. Blackstone and her staff for the first time. I was glad that I had written down all the questions that I had wanted to ask and had a notepad/pen to write down the answers. I have a sister up in Kingman. Hang in there....
cyn30az
on 3/28/06 12:29 pm - lake havasu, AZ
thank you so much for the support im kinda new so it takes me awhile to notice i have mail ...lol but thanks i am going with questions and will have a pen and paper to write down the answers thanks sooooo much cindy
JRinAZ
on 3/26/06 10:56 am - Layton, UT
Cindy, I have decided that I am an awful Angel but am a great cheerleader .....sooooo...just come on line and get a little "cheer" anytime you need some! Congrats on your consult! I didn't have Juarez but did have surgery with the Bridges program! They are amazing....you will love all of them.....If you happen to be at the Women's Expo, then stop by their booth and say hi to me! Just enjoy your journey and start making a list of what you want to do when you are pounds lighter and healthier! Hugggz, Joyce
Brenda's G.
on 3/26/06 2:56 pm - Phoenix, AZ
HI Cindy, I sent you an email the other day, I'll be your angel as soon as you have a date. I went to sign up and it looks like you have to have an actual date before someone can be your angel. We're all here for the same ride, so be comfy, we'll get through it together. You'll like Dr. Juarez, just be honest with him about your desires for weight loss. Brenda
Darlene X
on 3/26/06 9:41 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Brenda! Whats happening girl??? I sent you an e-mail a while back and never heard back from you. You need to e-mail me and let me know how your consult with Juarez went.... while you were doing that, I was downstairs in the surgery prep room, LOL Darlene
cyn30az
on 3/28/06 12:38 pm - lake havasu, AZ
hey girl i think i sent the wrong reply to you the first time but i have you right now ...lol sorry ... im sooo new that im not sure when i get a email here i know it sounds dumb but im a little dingy ..lol so you are having surgery on the 31st ? im soooo happy for you i have my consult and i will sooo tell you how it went as well as you share the ups and down of surgery to me ... good luck and congrats love cindy
cyn30az
on 3/28/06 12:34 pm - lake havasu, AZ
ohhh you are so sweet i guess i didnt know that you had to have a surgery date in order to have a angel ... im sooooo new to this site i mean as far as gettin into the message boards and all .. well thanks sooo much for your support i feel better knowin someone wants to be my angel ... thanks sooo much cindy
jinn
on 3/29/06 1:39 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi Cindy, I am new to this site too! I have had my consultation with Dr.Juarez and I feel a lot better now than before. I was sooo nervous to go in and talk to him! But he is not too personal - just kind of puts everything out there on the line and that's it....But afterwards I was like... ok that wasn't so bad....I was worried about being turned down but nope - he said I was a good candidate...so I have gone to 2 of the 3 classes and the seminar and now I am waiting for my insurance to approve it and then I get my scheduled date....I won't be too much help to you for info becasue it seems I am only a little ahead of you... but I had to respond when you said "friends that can understand me" becasue I need that too!!!! LOL so maybe we can walk each other through this!
Most Active