Im a loser

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/06 2:15 am - Phoenix, AZ
Surgery day was march 13th, 2006 I feel great now, altho the first week was bad. I had to have a 2nd surgery because of some internal bleeding and had to have a tranfusion, with 4 bags of blood. I do not remember much between surgery time Monday at 4:30pm thru Wednesday about 5pm. I am feeling SO GOOD right now except I got a sunburn on the tops of my legs and it hurts like crazy!!! My kids both said they think I lost weight already!! Yea!! I started taking vitimins and doing my protein shakes and so far all is well, I am walking alot and feel I will be ready to go back to work on Monday!!
Tiffany McGee
on 3/25/06 2:20 am - Glendale, AZ
Congratulations!! Take it easy and Take Care Tiff
sallyann
on 3/26/06 12:06 am - page, AZ
good to hear your feeling better everyday. Where did you have your surgery? Best Wishes on your new lifestyle. Sally
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/06 1:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi there Sally I had RNY on March 13th in Puerta Vallarta with Dr Joya. I had several complications a 2nd surgery to control internal bleeding a blood transfution, but am doing much better now. We were there 10 days and I saw a Dr everyday for follow ups, dont get that here in the states that I know of. My insurance doesnt cover WLS so Mexico was the best choice for me, the hospital was clean and I am happy I did this. I feel great!!
Most Active