Sondra's doing GREAT!!!!

JRinAZ
on 3/20/06 12:18 pm - Layton, UT
I just spoke with Sondra's honey! Sondra was trying to speak too but was enjoying the benefits of morphine and gave it up! LOL! Her surgery wax textbook smooth and she's doing great! They were about to get her up for the first time! Ouch!....Her honey said that she should be able to go home on Weds! It sounds like the "twins" have both had super surgery days without complications! Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed that their recovery will go just as smoothly! Woooooooo Hooooooooooo! Sondra's a LOSER!!!! Hugggz, Joyce
Miss J M
on 3/20/06 11:21 pm - Sylmar, CA
That's good to hear You are a great "Angel"!!!
JRinAZ
on 3/21/06 2:32 am - Layton, UT
Hey there cute J M, You've only got a couple of days left til your surgery, right? Do you have an Angel? Are you all set? You're not that far away from our Chandler support group mtgs....how about coming over to hang out after your surgery. We have a couple of other lap bands too and a couple of us that work for a lapband doc. Let me know if I can do anything to help you get all set! Hugz, Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 3/21/06 12:35 am - Glendale, AZ
I glad to hear she is doing great! I'm also VERY glad to here the Darlene is doing good. Take Care and thanks for the Update! Tiff
Most Active